Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Merry New Year's Eve! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=66329)

Greenguy 2013-12-31 09:01 AM

Merry New Year's Eve!

Morning! |waves|

Whelp, it's New Year's Eve |party2

Anyone have any good |party plans?

The Bitch & I are babysitting our niece's lil guy |bananna|

WAIT! That's not a |bananna| scenario! It's more like a |pokefun||greenguy| kinda thing! |violin|

As if it matters. I'm |zzzzzzzzz by 9:00 these days anyway |cry|

OK - that's enough :)'s from me for 1 day |lol|

I hope everyone has a safe & Merry New Year |fonz|

Cleo 2013-12-31 09:08 AM

It's a FitBit start of the day for me. FitBit uses the motion sensor in the iPhone 5s to calculate how many calories I've burned so far each day. After putting in my age, gender, hight and weight I told it that I want to loose 30 pounds. So all I have to do is log the food I eat during the day and it keeps track of how many calories I can still consume each day and loose a pound a week. Sounds simple enough. Logging the food seems like a bit of a hassle though. Figure it's worth trying. It's either that or keep on buying bigger clothes. :D

Just a day of work planned and then going to with another couple the evening. The other couple are drinkers and we are not so it wouldn't surprise me if we don't make it out past midnight.

Happy Fucking Almost New Year. |jackinthe

Fonz 2013-12-31 09:31 AM

Good afternoon,

On this day we have a trick or treat tradition here. So kids go from door to door, sing a song and get candy or money. So far 19 of the little buggers have found their way to our front door. 1 more and I'm closing shop :D

We're having some friends over this evening, both of the couples have a little kid and don't have anywhere to drop them off on New Year's eve so I doubt a lot of binge drinking will be going on here.

|bow| Greenie, your |loony| rich posts confuse me, a lot :) |bow|

Have a good day all and see you next year!

Ramster 2013-12-31 10:52 AM

Good morning... working a bit before taking the train to Ottawa to party it up with friends. Wife and daughter are there already so no need to have 2 cars there lol.

Nothing else planned otherwise. Have a good New Years all!! |cheers|

JustRobert 2013-12-31 11:35 AM

Good New Year's Eve :)

Normally the wife and I are up in San Francisco at this time but my wife needed to save vacation time for next year. A few years back someone told us the movie theaters are usually empty except for some old people. Seriously, we were like the youngest people there so that is what we are going to do again. Bunch of good movies to see so not sure which one yet. Will probably be home and asleep before the clock strikes 2014.

bDok 2013-12-31 01:27 PM

Happy New Years Eve!

Going out to a nice dinner tonight and then coming back to the house to ring in the year. Then tomorrow early morning I'm meeting some of my more hardcore friends out for an event that starts at 5am. LOL I'll have had a nap where I'm guessing most people will be off their rocker. Should provide for excellent people watching. :)

Have a good one everyone. It's been a strange year personally with wild ups and downs.

Enjoy everyone.

ArtWilliams 2013-12-31 03:59 PM

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Going to a movie and then home for a hot tub and a beverage.

Have a good one! |thumb

mOrrI 2013-12-31 06:40 PM

helloo party ppl....

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

babymaker 2014-01-01 05:22 PM

Happy New Years :) Didn't do anything, just slept really and listened to the gunshots at midnight :D none came thru the window so all good.