Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday 3rd .... MATCHDAY!!!! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71726)

hincapie 2020-10-03 02:23 AM

Saturday 3rd .... MATCHDAY!!!!

Dear lord ... that Trump story makes for murky water ... this season is like waking up every day to an earthquake. I thought weŽd spend weeks talking about the supreme court, and the next day the tax stuff hits, but then the crazy debate happens and then and then and then.....

Anyway, we had some locals hit by corona too - so I spent the week doing my normal work...and standing in for one of them teaching adults to do advanced math....freaking exhausting week.

On the upside ... today is MATCHDAY! In hockey and football :) I shall not leave the sofa under any circumstances. |coffee

Ramster 2020-10-03 07:43 AM

Good Morning |waves|

Had to get up early again to do an update before 6am so made my |coffee at 5:30 and got to work, been here since. Wife is having some friends over to the cottage this afternoon and evening, gonna be cold, clouds with a high of 11C/52F but by 9pm back down to 6C/43F so burrrrr for them. I'm sure they'll just do a bonfire dinner time onward lol. Me? I plan to just chill for the evening to a movie or Netfilx as tomorrow is |football| Sunday |cheers| |banana|

jollyhumper 2020-10-03 09:19 AM

Afternoon |horse|

Weird feeling to take the weekend off.
I've been watching a really good documentary on Norwegian Black Metal.
Just minutes after I've finished the last episode, an old friend sends me a photo where my face looks like I'm in one of them bands. |lol||lol|
I did play in a trash-metal band once, but other than that. No metal-history in my music. |headbang|

Dinner with GF and then an early evening. I've got a lot of practice to do, going to perform a few songs next Saturday.

I'm not sure I believe |trump| ...

|JollyHumper|

Greenguy 2020-10-03 10:10 AM

Morning! |sars|

I'm alive :D Took a Mental Health Day yesterday & sat on the couch.

Working for the most part today, but I do have to run & feed my stepdaughter's cat as she's out of town for the weekend. That also means there's 4 dogs here |facepalm|

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 561943)

I don't believe ANYTHING |trump| says, including this.

JustRobert 2020-10-03 10:47 AM

Good Morning :)

Feeling like a slacker today so I see just the usual biz/tv happening.
|hellomoto| is on later with delayed coverage but I'll record and watch tomorrow since it will be happening during movie time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 561943)

I got that feeling yesterday morning, because he's a snake oil salesman, and then last night I heard he took an experimental drug so....

Enjoy your Saturday!

JAI-LING 2020-10-03 12:46 PM

Worked until 2pm then said fuck it and took the rest of the day off. Took a 12 km walk to nowhere. Luckily I found my way back. Its oyster season here and eating as much as I can handle.
Will work Sunday AM and then more hiking.
Hope you all are well.

MeatPounder 2020-10-03 04:06 PM

Even more serious Covid news!

The Patriots/Chiefs game is cancelled tomorrow |banghead|