Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday November 24th (aka Black Friday) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69053)

Greenguy 2017-11-24 08:28 AM

Friday November 24th (aka Black Friday)

Morning! |waves|

I don't know why I bothered using Black Friday in the title of this thread - it's 8:30 AM & all the deals are sold out|lol|

Had a very nice dinner with the girls yesterday. I ate WAY too much & I can feel it today |pokefun||greenguy|

Not much planned for today. The Bitch has to work :( but she does get Holiday pay |thumb I'll probably work, run to pick up a script, and try to find something to watch on TV.

Have a good one!

Ramster 2017-11-24 10:04 AM

Happy Friday all :)

Took most of yesterday off for a change, well I did work from 7-11am so not all day. Had to go to the local sports bar to enter my football picks, then wife and I had lunch, I got bck home for an hour of work then screwed off to a friends to watch football and the games pretty much went how I thought they would go which means I am 3 for 3 so far on my picks |thumb

Going to be working all day today, adding content etc and I do need to get on clips for tube submits which I have been Very slack on. I really need someone to make these for me for the various sites.

ArtWilliams 2017-11-24 01:50 PM

Afternoon everyone.

Feeling good today. My head is ringing but my ear cracking appears to be lessening. I predict, this is the start of an epic comeback!

Black Friday certainly has come to Canada but I am having none of it. Looking forward to the nightly news and coverage of the fist fights.

More of the same today. Working on a mixture of adult and mainstream stuff. Going out to a new local restaurant this evening.

Have a good one! |thumb

jollyhumper 2017-11-24 04:09 PM

Afternoon

There's really not much interesting going on. Working, playing guitar, games and watching netflix. Finished Stranger Things. I liked it. Now I'm into everything I can find on Star Trek.

Winter has arrived, but we're not allowed to have snow more than a few hours before weather changes.

Have a great weekend!
J:)lly

Pagan 2017-11-25 01:32 AM

And Black Friday/Black Weekend/Black Week seems to have hit hard here. The sales aren't as crazy as the US - yet. We celebrated Buy Nothing Day and didn't buy a single thing, either in person or online. The sites I was watching didn't have that great a deal, and we have absolutely no shopping malls withing a 100 km radius of us. Very easy to stay home, nice and cozy. We do have go to grocery shopping today, but it will be easy.

Pagan 2017-11-25 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 548891)
Happy Friday all :)

Going to be working all day today, adding content etc and I do need to get on clips for tube submits which I have been Very slack on. I really need someone to make these for me for the various sites.

Hmmm... never edited clips before. I do need to learn to do it for some of my other sponsors. I am willing to give it a go.