Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Monday Morning (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=59795)

Jim 2010-11-29 06:16 AM

Good Monday Morning

Good Morning
I'm up early in anticipation of a 9:00 appointment. :) Today has to be a good day. :)

Greenguy 2010-11-29 06:25 AM

Good Monday Peoples |waves|

I'm sorta still up from Sunday - went to bed at 1 & woke up around 3 wide awake, so I've been working.

BlueBrit & Emerald are heading home today, but not before they pick my brain about some free site building - I wonder how much I should charge for my secrets :D

I've got a Dr's appt this afternoon, so I'll be sleeping or working until then |thumb

MrMaryLou 2010-11-29 06:46 AM

Good Morning All :)

Simon 2010-11-29 07:15 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Slept late after being woken up around 2:30 by rain that meant I needed to get up and close a lot of windows. Still on first big mug of coffee so this is all I have so far.

Wishing a good day to all, and a fast recovery for Twiceshy.

Ramster 2010-11-29 08:18 AM

Good morning.

Work for the day today is all I got going on.

terry 2010-11-29 08:30 AM

Happy Cyber Monday Everyone!

Have a good one.

Cleo 2010-11-29 08:34 AM

Slept late for the first time in a long time.

Never got around to cleaning house yesterday and instead spent most of the day in bed feeling like crap detoxing from pain meds.

Feeling a lot better today so probably going to spend the day working and maybe even finally getting around to doing some house cleaning... or maybe not.

ArtWilliams 2010-11-29 08:50 AM

Good morning.

My wife offered to take my daughter to school today. That meant I got to sleep in! More of the "same old" with some exercise added in for fun(?).

Have a great day.

LeRoy 2010-11-29 09:42 AM

Hey all :)

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend.

I have tix for Roger Waters. They raffled them off here @ DTI. Not many people made the connection to Pink Floyd.

So I have tix for all 3 shows. So niiiice!

Have a good day ya'll

bluebrit 2010-11-29 09:55 AM

Good morning all :)

As Greenie said, Emmy and I are heading home today. Thanks to GG and the Bitch for the hospitality, which was awesome as ever.

Yes I'm sweet talking the man, I don't want to be charged for fs lessons :D.

Mike-mijen 2010-11-29 10:39 AM

Good Morning To All. Just Upgrade to Adobe CS5. So I will be playing around with that today!

JustRobert 2010-11-29 11:47 AM

Good Morning :)
Will be taking my fatherinlaw to pick up his truck today so he can drive home. Chiropractor and massage today after that and then I should be able to work like usual, that is until this weekends holiday get together with family. I realized this morning that every weekend this month is busy with some sort of family stuff.

Bah HumBug

Fonz 2010-11-29 01:16 PM

Good evening,

It's snowing right now so tomorrow morning it will be loads of fun to take the car and drive to wherever I have to go.
Other than that I've got nothing.

Have a good one all!