Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday June 14th (aka Whatever) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71474)

Greenguy 2020-06-14 09:28 AM

Sunday June 14th (aka Whatever)

Morning! |waves|

I missed stopping by here yesterday because I slept about 12 hours Friday into Saturday & woke up after Noon:D

Yesterday was spent on the couch watching TV.

I do have some work to do to day, but we might watch Pete Davidson's new movie The King of Staten Island. It's available to RENT from Amazon for $19.99 which seems a tad bit high, so it must've been a movie that was supposed to come out in theaters, but for $20 you'd think you'd then own the movie. I might have to dig into it a little bit...

|waves|

ArtWilliams 2020-06-14 10:00 AM

^ Questions. What about the left nut? Can't they suck that one too? Is it also hairy or do you shave that one? Asking for a friend.

Morning. |coffee|

Pleasant and coolish day here (High 19C). Working on a website until I have coffee with my BIL - like that will happen - and then a bike ride with my daughter - which has a little more of a chance of happening. She's a flaker too.

I may watch the golf later this afternoon. Oh yeah, my tinnitus continue to be minimal. |banana|

Have a good one! |thumb

Useless 2020-06-14 10:15 AM

I'm just hanging out with the dog on the couch and sipping coffee. I like to ease into my day. My brother called, which is odd, while he was driving up to my parent's house. He's going to workout with my father to boost his morale. He - my father - isn't dealing well with being elderly and increasingly unhealthy.

I may work on my noisy exhaust today. I also may not. There are a lot of things I should do. That certainly doesn't mean that I will do any of them.

jollyhumper 2020-06-14 10:48 AM

Good afternoon |waves|

It's summer, again, over here.
Soon I will take another swim in the ocean, 3rd time this year.
A bit cold, but survivable.

I haven't stopped by in a while. Suddenly I just got so fatigued over everything. Not that this board has anything to do with it, but I didn't drop by here, either.
The Trump madness(*), Black Lives Matter, Racism, Protests, Covid-19 and everything else going on ... I just can take it anymore.
So I have hardly read any news and avoided most things.

I've been doing my own stuff like blogs, |JollyHumper|, walking my |dog, excercising, weight program, fucking, sleeping and no tv (makes me not dull at all.)

Nice to see y'all alive |thumb

Cya around
J:)lly

(*)like a cease and desist over a poll. Good luck living in a future dictatorship |huh|angry|

Greenguy 2020-06-14 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 560763)
^ Questions. What about the left nut? Can't they suck that one too? Is it also hairy or do you shave that one? Asking for a friend.

I shave the left one :D

Honestly, tell your friend that the left one never decided to join the right while in the womb & is very shy |couch|