Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's up with epassporte (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=37870)

r3n3gad3 2007-01-29 10:19 PM

What's up with epassporte

A couple of years ago when I started to learn in this bizz CCBill was always the one were the payouts went to.. and now everything has went to epassporte... Why?

and second... how do I get a free epassporte account? I don't need a credit card from VISA |crazy|

thnx guys for helping out.

Greenguy 2007-01-30 12:11 AM

CCBill only does payouts for programs that use their CC processing as well as their affiliate admin.

ePass is sorta like PayPal, but for adult. As far as affiliate programs, it's just a way to get your money (and it comes with an ATM card as well as the Visa) Some sponsors will give you one for free (or set it up for you & you pay for it out of your earnings)

Maximilian 2007-01-30 12:42 AM

Many sponsors, for example mayorsmoney, topbucks, trafficcashgold and many others big affiliate programs will give you epassporte account if you promote them

Beenie 2007-01-30 12:29 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong here...

- You can get an account without the ATM card and it will cost you $5/year ... this will come with a Virtual Visa so you can buy stuff online
- The ATM card is NOT a line of credit but a card you can use to withdraw money and pay in various retail stores if you so desire.

For alot of webmasters epassporte is a perfect way to get their money. Just think about non-us webmasters waiting for their checks to arrive... and for most; waiting for the checks to clear.

What used to take a long time now only takes a minute or less :)

And as Maximilian said... there are lots of sponsors willing to setup an account for you.

r3n3gad3 2007-01-30 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beenie (Post 328458)
Correct me if I'm wrong here...

- You can get an account without the ATM card and it will cost you $5/year ... this will come with a Virtual Visa so you can buy stuff online
- The ATM card is NOT a line of credit but a card you can use to withdraw money and pay in various retail stores if you so desire.

For alot of webmasters epassporte is a perfect way to get their money. Just think about non-us webmasters waiting for their checks to arrive... and for most; waiting for the checks to clear.

What used to take a long time now only takes a minute or less :)

And as Maximilian said... there are lots of sponsors willing to setup an account for you.

I just tried to register at epassporte but they want me to load 25 dollars on the account... Why 25??? |crazy|

And second.. I cant do it because I don't have an US bank account or a Credit card.. |confused|

Greenguy 2007-01-30 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r3n3gad3 (Post 328501)
I just tried to register at epassporte but they want me to load 25 dollars on the account... Why 25??? |crazy|

Because nothing in life is free? :D

Flash Cash set mine up for free (1st year) and there are a couple of programs around that will do it as well - poke around at your current sponsors & see if any of them will do it for you.

r3n3gad3 2007-01-30 04:35 PM

But can't I just do a wire transfer to them from a bank account from europe instead of an US bank account.. ?

Qon 2007-01-30 06:49 PM

ccbill sends payments to epassporte???

Beenie 2007-01-30 09:57 PM

No - check or wire with CCBill

He must be talking about ccbill used to be a very popular and widely used processor and alot of payouts came from them.

hony 2007-01-30 11:30 PM

Those epassporte accounts that sponsors set up for you, are they a full account?

I tried once to send money to someone who had their account set up by the camsite they were working for, and it didn't work. They had to set up a separate epassporte account to receive money from me.

Greenguy 2007-01-31 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r3n3gad3 (Post 328531)
But can't I just do a wire transfer to them from a bank account from europe instead of an US bank account.. ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hony (Post 328585)
Those epassporte accounts that sponsors set up for you, are they a full account?

I tried once to send money to someone who had their account set up by the camsite they were working for, and it didn't work. They had to set up a separate epassporte account to receive money from me.

You'd have to contact them about that.

I'd suggest hitting up Keyser Soze on ICQ - 95-431-302 - he does support for them & he's very helpful.

Beenie 2007-01-31 07:56 PM

Mine was made by SunnyDollars a looooong time ago and it's a full account. Webmasters I know have had accounts setup by: DeeCash, ****Cash, SpaCash, SunnyDollars

hony 2007-01-31 08:14 PM

Ok so its possible. In this case it was a chathost and her account was set up by pussycash. I did talk to Epassporte CS but they said she needed a new account -- anyway done now so no problem, I was just surprised.

Dee_Insomniac 2007-02-02 03:56 PM

Epassporte is great for so many people. They do have issues here and there with customer service, but Michael seems to go out of his way to make up for that