Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Mon Mar 19 Tired Of Waking Up Tired (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73755)

ArtWilliams 2023-03-13 09:11 AM

Mon Mar 19 Tired Of Waking Up Tired

Morning. |coffee

I'm tired this morning. It took me a while to get to sleep and I was up early to look after the puppy. I see a nap in my future.

Not much to report here. Just working away at my to do list today. I think we'll be watching Food Network's TOC tonight after dinner.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2023-03-13 09:52 AM

Morning! |waves|

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 570555)
I'm tired this morning....

I woke up at 8, went back to bed at 830, got back up at 930 & now feel fine. I too shall nap :D

What's all this nonsense about brackets/stands/racks? |couch|

Led Zeppelin live is on the stereo & there's a pile of work in front of me...

JustRobert 2023-03-13 10:05 AM

Good Morning :)

Had a good weekend seeing my mom this weekend. This is the first time in over a year. Sickness and surgery for her had cancelled a few trips.

We have another big storm hitting tomorrow so I need to get outside and prep for it.

Besides that, it's just more grunt work.

Enjoy your Monday!

Evil Chris 2023-03-13 10:06 AM

I'm still getting used to the time change, but I really like the spring forward thing. It's great to have more daylight in the evening and it feels like spring is getting closer.

I watched the Oscars last night. Was pretty good. Kimmel did a great job as host again. I'll have to watch that "Everything Everywhere all at Once" now. A few others too.

Have a pleasant Monday.

ArtWilliams 2023-03-13 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Chris (Post 570561)
I'll have to watch that "Everything Everywhere all at Once" now.

It's really ... well ... odd. After watching it, my partners spent some time discussing the movie. I decided it wasn't worth using my brain power on it.

Pagan 2023-03-13 11:35 AM

Not sure if I feel isolated or special or what. We didn't watch the Oscars - haven't for many years. I don't have the attention span for a movie anyway. Our time change here isn't for another two weeks, so I have to deal with wonky time differences until then.

Yesterday I disabled some 500 hand-built galleries on my TGPs because either the banner (hosted and tracked by the sponsor) is broken, or even worse, the video is broken - again their hosting. I have told them about it and they responded they would look into it a week ago. Eventually, I will get around to modifying the version I use for my TGP, but... I am not rushing. I am certainly not building anything new for them. Sad because I have had nice sales since I started building.

Oh, yeah -- their prebuilt photo galleries trip off Malware Bytes. I also told them about it and included screenshots so they could deal with that too. That was the main reason I started building galleries instead of just using their photo galleries. Sigh... back to work for me.

JAI-LING 2023-03-13 09:55 PM

NO shame in napping. Edison and Franklin were firm believers.

A lot of people here are having issues with sleep lately. If you have access to Chinese herbal medicine, try it. It's amazing.

JAI-LING 2023-03-13 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 570563)
Not sure if I feel isolated or special or what. We didn't watch the Oscars - haven't for many years. I don't have the attention span for a movie anyway. Our time change here isn't for another two weeks, so I have to deal with wonky time differences until then.

Yesterday I disabled some 500 hand-built galleries on my TGPs because either the banner (hosted and tracked by the sponsor) is broken, or even worse, the video is broken - again their hosting. I have told them about it and they responded they would look into it a week ago. Eventually, I will get around to modifying the version I use for my TGP, but... I am not rushing. I am certainly not building anything new for them. Sad because I have had nice sales since I started building.

Oh, yeah -- their prebuilt photo galleries trip off Malware Bytes. I also told them about it and included screenshots so they could deal with that too. That was the main reason I started building galleries instead of just using their photo galleries. Sigh... back to work for me.

It sucks when sponsors pages or sites trip off Malwarebytes.
Their end is near.

Try new stuff.

Greenguy 2023-03-14 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 570564)
NO shame in napping. Edison and Franklin were firm believers.

I delivered newspapers in the afternoons after High School. I'd leave school at 3, nap until 4, then deliver the papers. A lot of my customers knew their paper really should've been there 2 hours ago :D

JAI-LING 2023-03-15 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 570567)
I delivered newspapers in the afternoons after High School. I'd leave school at 3, nap until 4, then deliver the papers. A lot of my customers knew their paper really should've been there 2 hours ago :D

Well hopefully you moved away from the neighborhood and none of them held a grudge. |scared|