Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday May 18th (aka Mani/Pedi Day) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68044)

Nymph 2016-05-18 11:40 AM

Wednesday May 18th (aka Mani/Pedi Day)

OK, so today it's manicures and pedicures all around.... I expect pics too!

I am getting my mani/pedi as soon as I can my ass moving today. Planned on getting my hair trimmed, but my Michael is off today :(

Tonight is a munch and spending time with friends.

In between the two, who the hell knows what trouble I can get myself into.

Cleo 2016-05-18 11:49 AM

I feel like I'm coming back from the dead or at least a very stressed out week of hell.

Got my 17 Macbook back yesterday. Apple not only replaced its motherboard but also it's camera and battery all for the one time fee of $310 which I paid for with the Apple no interest credit card.

Too bad I just put an aftermarket battery in it the day before it went to Apple since they also put a new Apple battery in it. Really wish I still had the battery that I just bought so that I could have returned it and saved myself the $114 that I paid for it.

Spent hours looking up serial numbers and everything since it seems putting a new motherboard in it made everything think that I had done a fresh install on a new machine.

Finally able to work again on a fast computer. Going to go to the gym after I finish my adult work and try to destress.

Greenguy 2016-05-18 02:14 PM

Afternoon! |waves|

Every time I cut my toenails 1+ of them ends up bleeding |pokefun||greenguy|

So I went to the sleep doctor on Monday & he thinks my nose is fucked. I have a hole in my septum from overmedicating with Afrin & nasal swabs during a bad sinus infection back in 2010, when I basically burned a hole inside my nose because we had people in town that weekend & I didn't want to be sick |crazy| So there's the hole, plus I have a deviated septum but the last time I saw the nose doctor he said he couldn't do anything about it because of the hole (too little septum would be left I guess) but the sleep doc said one good hit to my nose & the whole thing could collapse in upon itself |scared| Of course, nose doc can't see me for 6 weeks |banghead|

Just working now & gonna try to stay away for some |hockey|

MeatPounder 2016-05-18 02:45 PM

Greenie, you could always pull off a Michael Jackson look :)

Ramster 2016-05-18 05:22 PM

Good day all :)

Been working as usual all week, today was no different. Just upgraded my daughter's phone to the iPhone 6s since it was her birthday recently. Fucking crooks these cell phone companies are.

Pagan 2016-05-18 08:36 PM

Oh, Greenie.. you guys missed a wild game last night with Finland shutting out Canada. We watched Canada play earlier in the tournament and they were awesome! Last night? It's like they gave up halfway through the first period. I'm sorry, but they played like Swedes.

Just more dusting and cleaning today, along with adding more stuff.

ecchi 2016-05-19 02:53 AM

I need to get a life. I have absolutely nothing interesting to post here. I need to climb a mountain or find a cure for the common cold or something. Work, puppy walking, packing, eat, sleep, that is it!