Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Welcome Wonderfully Whacky Weasel Wednesday! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=64758)

Greenguy 2012-10-17 07:55 AM

Welcome Wonderfully Whacky Weasel Wednesday!

Morning |waves|

Just about to jump in the shower & head out the door - I have to meet with the Social Security doctors today so they can verify that my back is fucked |thumb

We also have some other appointments this afternoon & we're going to see the Led Zeppelin concert film Celebration Day tonight |bananna|

You Have A Wonderful Fucking Day!!

|fonz|

Cleo 2012-10-17 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 520320)
Just about to jump in the shower & head out the door

Will you be citing life. on clothes before heading out?

Watched the debate last night, most of it anyway. I really dislike Mitt the Twit.

Really sore today from overdoing it at the gym yesterday. Not sure why but I really got into it and did way more than I normally do and paying for it today.

Just another mundane day of work planned. If I get work done early enough going to clean the floors in our home. I live such an exciting life. |loony|

On a positive note I've been seeing sales for the last few days. Nothing major but it gives me hope.

|potleaf|

MeatPounder 2012-10-17 09:19 AM

Romney finally explains his tax plan (it is a very quick read)
http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

Ramster 2012-10-17 09:29 AM

Good morning.

Just the usual crap planned for today. Sipping my Timmy's coffee, have a good one all. :)

RedCherry 2012-10-17 11:00 AM

Morning all.

Went out yesterday and played bingo and had a good day of winnings. :) I hadn't played in about a year and a half and between bingo and playing on one slot machine, I made 180$ |bananna| Grocery money for the week. It was so nice to get out and talk to people and not be just getting out for a post office/bank/grocery store run. |thumb

the first session I played had only 37 people, the second 18! wow your odds are better than when I played at another venue that normally had close to 200.

I spent the morning setting up my next set for my creepy clown sex, and didn't get sites built to submit, so today is 3D work and submissions planned, a work out and gardening. My exciting life.

Have a good one all! |headbang|

ArtWilliams 2012-10-17 12:08 PM

Good afternoon.

Just pulling my hair out trying to finish up a server move for a client.

Have a great day! |thumb

Yo Adrian 2012-10-17 01:14 PM

Back problems.. that sucks. My wife has some lower back issues as well. She has to see a chiropractor every week.

My day, I'm actually taking a break from adult to work on a mainstream project for a client.. researching food service related affiliate programs. Should be interesting.

Fonz 2012-10-17 01:15 PM

Good evening,

It's all good here, nothing special to report, just took my pick-up truck to the shop for some maintenance work. This means I'll be going to the demolition job in my friend's BMW tomorrow :)

Have a good one all!

mOrrI 2012-10-17 05:18 PM

Hey ppl,

I'm starting to take a looks on alternatives to my hosting...

I'm getting resources limit exceeded errors...

RedCherry 2012-10-17 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mOrrI (Post 520347)
Hey ppl,

I love What used to be phatservers, but is now https://www.amerinoc.com/ I have been hosted with them for years, and great tech support. |thumb

Cleo 2012-10-17 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mOrrI (Post 520347)

CD34 on this board owns colo-cation. It's where all of my stuff is located. Where this board is located and where a lot of people on this board is located.

Maj. Stress 2012-10-17 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 520356)
CD34 on this board owns colo-cation. It's where all of my stuff is located. Where this board is located and where a lot of people on this board is located.

I'm not hosted with him and not in the adult biz anymore. I do plan on moving from my current host sometime in the future. Just from the support on technical questions I've gotten from him in the past on this board, how could I not move my hosting to him. The peace of mind just knowing that you are hosted by a company with that much knowledge is worth the price.

Cleo 2012-10-18 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maj. Stress (Post 520357)
I'm not hosted with him and not in the adult biz anymore. I do plan on moving from my current host sometime in the future. Just from the support on technical questions I've gotten from him in the past on this board, how could I not move my hosting to him. The peace of mind just knowing that you are hosted by a company with that much knowledge is worth the price.

Didn't know that you weren't in adult anymore. What are you doing these days?

Pagan 2012-10-18 08:59 AM

CD34 has my top vote -- adult or non-adult. You will find very few hosts anywhere near as responsive or responsible. If you want one more that is almost as good, try PlusPlus Hosting . My mainstream sites have been with them for years, and they do not do any form of adult at all. Strict on their rules, but excellent service and very reasonable pricing.