Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday January 5th (aka Wake Up, Sleepy Heads!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70227)

Greenguy 2019-01-05 09:44 AM

Saturday January 5th (aka Wake Up, Sleepy Heads!)

|zzzzzzzzz WAKE UP!! |scared| Morning! |waves|

I've been up for awhile, just got busy herding cats (aka Fantasy Football nonsense) & forgot to come here :)

Mom's coming home tomorrow, so I need to do some grocery shopping for her & get her room ready. |bow| Ramster gave me a pile of work, so I'll be working on that & sneaking in some football for the rest of the day.

jollyhumper 2019-01-05 09:53 AM

G'day!

After walking |dog this morning, i went back to bed.
I slept to 1230pm! That's insane, even for me. Guess I needed it.

I've been finishing galleries for the next two weeks and some other shit, now I guess I'll reward my |dog with a proper tour :)

Watching a 2016 HellFest Faith No More concert, this band is just awesome still, I love FNM (Patton is a hero!)

J:)lly

Ramster 2019-01-05 10:13 AM

Good morning |waves|

Been up a while as well working away. Wanted to go do my Saturday morning basketball pickup but I have some work to finish up sadly so here I am working rather than exercising. That's the plan for the day until likey around 4pm when I may go watch the football game somewhere. |coffee is on |thumb

ArtWilliams 2019-01-05 10:42 AM

Morning! |coffee

My wife is hiking with a friend today even though it is barely above freezing here in southern Ontario. Whatever! It's a quiet day and I am doing my own thing. I too will watch the football playoffs starting at 4pm. I will fit in some time on the treadmill before that.

Have a good day! |thumb

Toby 2019-01-05 11:10 AM

Uff da! That's all I got.

JustRobert 2019-01-05 11:18 AM

Good Morning :)

I took care of a lot of little crap yesterday including paint/prime some new boards, finally, from when the new roof was installed.

Today we are expecting rain and suppose to be a solid one so I may go outside and work on some landscaping but I did find out I screwed up some coding and will probably spend the day fixing all that |banghead|

Tonight is the start of the SUPERCROSS season |banana| from Anaheim which is about an hour from me. As mentioned earlier we are expecting rain so it could be a mud race.

Enjoy your Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!

jollyhumper 2019-01-05 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 554895)
Uff da!

Is this a Minnesota clue? :)

Jolly

Pagan 2019-01-05 01:30 PM

Nice cold snap here today, but then it is January. And we are on 2 crazy days schedule wise as there is a live hockey game (U20 World Cup) starting at about 3am our time from Vancouver. Last night it was quarterfinals against Switzerland. Tonight - the finals against the US. Should be an interesting rematch.