Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Netflix (Streaming) Thread! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69683)

Greenguy 2021-03-30 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 563727)
Took a trip down memory lane and watch Blues Brothers (1980).

I watch that movie EVERY time I see it's on |thumb

ArtWilliams 2021-03-30 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 563729)
I watch that movie EVERY time I see it's on |thumb

It's on Netflix Canada now. Don't know about USA.

Greenguy 2021-03-31 06:27 AM

Godzilla vs Kong is being released on HBO Max today - should be some good cheese |monkey |bigfuckin

Greenguy 2021-04-01 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 563731)
Godzilla vs Kong is being released on HBO Max today - should be some good cheese |monkey |bigfuckin

Good cheese! |thumb |thumb

Evil Chris 2021-04-01 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 563725)
Did the same for me as well. You don't have to watch the earlier seasons but they are just as good.

That's what I'm hearing. So I'll for sure go back and watch S1 and S2.

JustRobert 2021-04-01 10:06 AM

Morning cartoons had a change because the grandson and I binged all of Alien TV a couple of times when he was visiting. This stupid show makes me |lol| ziggah ziggah

Now watching the anime Dota: Dragon's Blood which is supposedly based off a video game. I'm finding this to be quite good.

Lunchtime viewing has now been The Irregulars which I'm finding to be quite good as well.

JustRobert 2021-04-03 12:33 PM

Finished Dota: Dragons Blood and it was good. Not sure what's next for morning cartoon watching but I have a few in the queue.

Finished The Irregulars and that was good as well.

We watched Bad Trip last night which I actually made my wife watch (did not think she would like it) because I wanted to watch it. I thought it funny and I |lol| a bunch of times BUT my wife nearly died from laughter. Guess she needed a good laugh |thumb

JustRobert 2021-04-10 10:54 AM

Finished Kid Cosmic for my morning cartoons which I really enjoyed and will probably watch again today with my grandson.

jollyhumper 2021-04-11 02:20 PM

I've seen the third season of Formula1: Drive to Survive.
It's as good as the first two, IMO.
Maybe I'm bias'ed, I'm a huge fan of F1.

J:)lly

JustRobert 2021-04-12 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 563865)

I actually thinks it was their best season though all of them are great!

We watched Thunder Force last night and found it predictable yet still funny :D

Greenguy 2021-04-13 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 563713)
Then The Bitch came home, so we started to watch S1 of City on a Hill on Showtime. It stars Kevin Bacon as a dirty FBI agent in Boston in the early 90s. S2 started yesterday, so now seemed like a good time to start to watch the series. It's a good show |thumb

Finished S1 of this yesterday & yes, it's a great fucking show |thumb

JustRobert 2021-04-15 10:37 AM

Started watching the anime Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba for my morning cartoon watching and I've like it enough I've watched a couple of episodes at lunch as well.

Evil Chris 2021-04-16 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 563865)

I finished watching S3 of Drive to Survive last night. Now I'll have to go back and watch the first 2 seasons. It's so well shot.

JustRobert 2021-04-21 10:16 AM

Watched the movie Mystery Men from 1999 because netflix said it is removing this end of the month. It is stupid BUT if you embrace the stupid it was actually funny. I had seen this years ago with the kids when they loved stupid Stiller flicks so that brought back nice memories too.

Plus the cast is huge: Ben Stiller, Hank Azaria, William H. Macy, Greg Kinnear, Janeane Garofalo, Paul Reubens, Kel Mitchell, Wes Studi, Geoffrey Rush, Lena Olin, Eddie Izzard, Claire Forlani, and Tom Waits.

Greenguy 2021-04-21 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 563983)
Watched the movie Mystery Men from 1999...

I remember re-watching that a couple years ago & thinking "Holy fuck there's a lot of big names in this movie" I may have to refresh my memory on it again |shake|

JustRobert 2021-04-23 10:30 AM

I finished Demon Slayer, pretty good, as I watched it more than just during my breakfast time. Not sure what to start on next as the queue is quite full cartoons/anime :)

Greenguy 2021-04-23 12:12 PM

I watched The Last Blockbuster on Prime yesterday & it was ok. I watched it for free, but today I see it costs $3.99 |huh| Not exactly worth paying for|lol|

JustRobert 2021-04-24 10:05 AM

We watched Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon which is a stop motion animated film by Aardman. Think Chicken Run or Wallace and Gromit. It made us |lol| a number of times :D

Also watched the History Of Swear Words which was pretty good.

Greenguy 2021-04-29 06:34 AM

I watched Mank on Netflix and as long as you've seen Citizen Kane, it's a great movie |thumb |thumb

JustRobert 2021-05-01 04:36 PM

We watched the animated movie The Mitchells Vs The Machines which made us both |lol|

Of course I'm still a child sooo :D

Greenguy 2021-05-01 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 564086)
We watched the animated movie The Mitchells Vs The Machines which made us both |lol|

I saw that browsing Netflix earlier - it's now officially on the list |thumb

JustRobert 2021-05-04 10:14 AM

We watched Your Highness last night which made us both laugh because it was childish and we expected that.

Greenguy 2021-05-05 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 564086)

I gotta say that I only|lol|'d at the cross-eyed dog/pig/dog/pig/bread/error stuff.

JustRobert 2021-05-05 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 564121)
I gotta say that I only|lol|'d at the cross-eyed dog/pig/dog/pig/bread/error stuff.

I can understand that.

I've watched a few more cartoon/anime shows that I won't bore you all with but it's what my grandson and I text each other about :D

Greenguy 2021-05-05 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 564123)
I can understand that.

I've watched a few more cartoon/anime shows that I won't bore you all with but it's what my grandson and I text each other about :D

I do usually LOVE these type of movies & Danny McBride is fucking hysterical, but other than the dog/pig stuff, which I did HOWL at|lol| the rest of the movie was just meh :(