Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Netflix (Streaming) Thread! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69683)

JustRobert 2018-08-01 11:07 AM

Finally finished Luke Cage second season and I liked it.

I also watched their new movie Extinction and I enjoyed this one as well.

Just noticed a new season of Orange Is The New Black so that has been added to queue but I may watch something else first.

Greenguy 2018-08-01 11:36 AM

I added Extinction to my list, so it better be believable! |couch|

Ozark Season 2 comes out Aug 31st |banana|

JustRobert 2018-08-04 09:39 AM

I completed the second season of Versailles which I liked a lot. I really enjoy period/historical pieces, probably because I'm old now, and this one is good.

We did stream the movie at Netflix called Under The Skin and it was bad. Scarlett Johansson is in it but other than her walking around in tight jeans and getting naked a few times this was a waste of time.

Ramster 2018-08-04 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 552820)
We did stream the movie at Netflix called Under The Skin ... Scarlett Johansson is in it ... walking around in tight jeans and getting naked a few times... this was a waste of time.

Doesn't sound like a waste of time to me |thumb|banana||lol|

JAI-LING 2018-08-04 11:29 AM

I liked Under the Skin quite a bit. Also, cant wait for Ozarks Season 2. Loved season 1.

Also a fan of 'Life Below Zero'. Thats some real livin.

Dark Tourist is kind of fun.

Greenguy 2018-08-04 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 552820)
We did stream the movie at Netflix called Under The Skin and it was bad. Scarlett Johansson is in it but other than her walking around in tight jeans and getting naked a few times this was a waste of time.

I saw all I needed to see of that movie at Mr Skin :D

JustRobert 2018-08-08 04:26 PM

Finished watching The Frankenstein Chronicles which I found interesting enough to enjoy and I noticed they have a new season, or at least a season I haven't seen, of Shameless (US version) so that is next :D

Toby 2018-08-08 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 552824)
I saw all I needed to see of that movie at Mr Skin :D

I should have heeded your warning, but curiosity got the better of me. I'm still sitting here going HUH? WTF was all that?

JAI-LING 2018-08-09 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 552878)
I should have heeded your warning, but curiosity got the better of me. I'm still sitting here going HUH? WTF was all that?

Alien sex farm woman. Girl's gotta eat.

Greenguy 2018-08-09 03:01 PM

I can't tell if this looks good or not, but it'll be here next Friday...

JustRobert 2018-08-09 07:51 PM

Animators from the Simpsons so I'll be watching :)

JustRobert 2018-08-11 09:47 PM

We watched Professor Marston and the Wonder Women, thou this was from Netflix DVD delivery, and found this to be highly entertaining and not what we were expecting.

Professor Marston is the one that created Wonder Woman and it goes thru the how he got to the point of creating it and why and what it was originally all about.

JustRobert 2018-08-16 12:16 PM

Due to lots of relaxing because of pain I did finish Shameless which I really enjoy and now watching Peaky Blinders. Finished the first season yesterday and will move on the second today. Enjoying this one as well thou I wish there was more Shameless to watch.

JAI-LING 2018-08-16 01:32 PM

Too bad new Fargo is not streaming now. :(

Greenguy 2018-08-16 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 552993)
...and now watching Peaky Blinders. Finished the first season yesterday and will move on the second today. Enjoying this one as well thou I wish there was more Shameless to watch.

LOVE that series! Has Tom Hardy made his appearance yet? His scenes are fucking brilliant |thumb

JustRobert 2018-08-17 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 553000)
LOVE that series! Has Tom Hardy made his appearance yet? His scenes are fucking brilliant |thumb

Had to look that up because I don't know what he looked like, mostly because I am horrible with names. Seems like he does not show up until season 4 and I'm still on 2.

Greenguy 2018-08-18 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 553009)
Had to look that up because I don't know what he looked like, mostly because I am horrible with names. Seems like he does not show up until season 4 and I'm still on 2.

I forgot he didn't come in til later in the series. Here's how you'll know when it's him: He's the Jew. And that's not my racism leaking in, that's how he's referred to thru most of the scenes, my favorite being the time he came to Tommy's house & the butler said:
Quote:

Mr Shelby, your brothers are here, and there's someone who described himself as, "the wandering Jew"

Greenguy 2018-08-21 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 552892)
I can't tell if this looks good or not, but it'll be here next Friday...

I binged Disenchantment yesterday & the trailer does NOT do it justice - I literally LOL'd thru the entire season|lol||lol||lol|

EDIT: If you're a fan of Futurama, you'll recognize a couple of the voices done by Billy West, John DiMaggio, and Maurice LaMarche |thumb

Greenguy 2018-08-22 03:59 AM

I watched the 1st episode of Magic For Humans which is a hidden camera magic show thing... I don't know what to think of this stuff, but it was entertaining :)

jollyhumper 2018-08-22 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 553059)
I binged Disenchantment yesterday & the trailer does NOT do it justice - I literally LOL'd thru the entire season|lol||lol||lol|

EDIT: If you're a fan of Futurama, you'll recognize a couple of the voices done by Billy West, John DiMaggio, and Maurice LaMarche |thumb

Absolutely going to check this one out, although I never really got that into Futurama. But I'm a huge Simpsons nerd. (Last seasons aren't that good though)

Jolly

Greenguy 2018-08-23 08:09 AM

Yesterday I learned there's no such thing as a vaginal orgasm https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/e...1/28/1f631.png

JustRobert 2018-08-24 12:11 PM

Finished Peaky Blinders and that was really good and I'm ready for more :)

Started Disenchantment with a couple of episodes and I find it funny thou kinda bad at the same time. Thankfully the off the cuff funny parts are making up for lesser stuff.

Greenguy 2018-08-24 06:52 PM

I watched the Whores Day episode of Follow This, which looks similar to Explained but I'm not sure how often it updates.

I also watched Hostiles, which is just a regular movie (not Netflix produced) & stars Christian Bale |greenbat It was decent, but the "change" you can see coming from a mile away wasn't as gradual as I thought it'd be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 553104)
Finished Peaky Blinders and that was really good and I'm ready for more :)

Tom Hardy??

JustRobert 2018-08-24 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 553105)
Tom Hardy??

He was good but then again I thought the whole cast is good. He was actually showed up earlier than I thought but then returned calling himself the wandering jew. When you mentioned that I was waiting for someone else.

Greenguy 2018-08-25 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 553106)
He was good but then again I thought the whole cast is good. He was actually showed up earlier than I thought but then returned calling himself the wandering jew. When you mentioned that I was waiting for someone else.

I agree the entire cast is great, I just think a couple of Hardy's scenes were extraordinary. Of course, I am gay for him, so you have to take that into account :D