Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Netflix (Streaming) Thread! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69683)

JustRobert 2020-05-23 11:54 AM

Last night the wife and I watched The Wrong Missy.
Now it's an Adam Sandler produced movie so it's stupid comedy but it seems that's what I needed as I |lol| a lot.

JustRobert 2020-05-24 10:36 AM

We watched In the Shadow of the Moon last night because I put it in my queue at some point and it turned out to be pretty good.

Also noticed they added a interactive episode to Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt for those that may not know.

Greenguy 2020-05-25 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560492)
Also noticed they added a interactive episode to Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt for those that may not know.

Thanks!

JustRobert 2020-05-27 09:46 AM

We watched the interactive episode to Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt last night and |lol|

It took over an hour but that's ok as I made lots of bad choices :D

Left it in my queue to try different things down the road.

JustRobert 2020-05-28 04:46 PM

We watched the Netflix movie Extraction last night and it turned out better than I thought it would.

JustRobert 2020-05-30 11:46 AM

Space Force |lol|
Watched the first 3 episodes last night and I found it to be very funny.

ArtWilliams 2020-05-30 12:37 PM

Just realized that the Ed Dwight documentary -- Almost Famous: The Lost Astronaut -- that I mentioned in the daily thread in free online. It's only 13 minutes and can be found here:

https://www.nytimes.com/video/opinio...astronaut.html

Greenguy 2020-06-01 06:23 AM

During my funk, I watched Season 2 of Dead To Me which was meh & The Bitch & I started Season 1 of Working Moms which is|lol|

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560577)
Space Force |lol|
Watched the first 3 episodes last night and I found it to be very funny.

I binged this over the weekend and while it was funny in parts, I had higher hopes for it.

JustRobert 2020-06-01 01:38 PM

The Invention of Lying with Ricky Gervais was recently added to Netflix and even though it's 10 years old I found this to be quite funny.

I saw a clip of him talking about it and he said it's probably had more viewers in the first month on Netflix then in the 10 years it has been out.

JustRobert 2020-06-07 12:14 PM

Forgot to mention I finished Space Force and found it to be good. Maybe Greenie's funk did not allow him to enjoy it as much as I did.

During this past week I got thru 2 more seasons of The Walking Dead so that puts me thru season 4. Going to give that one a break and watch other things as the queue is full.

JustRobert 2020-06-10 09:45 AM

Not on Netflix but I finally got around to watching The Mandalorian which was good.

Working on Dead To Me with a couple episodes in on the new season and it's been pretty good so far.

Greenguy 2020-06-10 01:13 PM

I decided to rewatch all of Rick & Morty on Hulu & On Demand after rewatching Solar Opposites, because |lol||lol||lol|

S4 of F Is For Family is coming to Netflix on Friday |thumb

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560707)
Not on Netflix but I finally got around to watching The Mandalorian which was good.

That reminds me that I'm still paying for Disney+ |facepalm|

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560707)
Working on Dead To Me with a couple episodes in on the new season and it's been pretty good so far.

Maybe it was my funk, but not as good as S1

JustRobert 2020-06-11 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 560710)

Did not know and now added to my queue |shake|

Quote:

Maybe it was my funk, but not as good as S1

I'll agree with that but I'm still enjoying it. Maybe it's because I still think Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini are sexy sooo |thumb

Greenguy 2020-06-11 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560716)
I'll agree with that but I'm still enjoying it. Maybe it's because I still think Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini are sexy sooo |thumb

I think it was the lack of surprises (except of course the big one early on) I was never a huge Kelly Bundy fan, but I've been eyeing up Linda Cardellini since she was on ER http://www.link-o-rama.com/greenguy/.../fap-green.gif

Sadly enough, no nudity for either on Mr Skin |cry|

JustRobert 2020-06-12 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 560724)
Sadly enough, no nudity for either on Mr Skin |cry|

|lol| I had a feeling you would check!

Finished Dead To Me and I still liked it. Yes, kinda predictable, but for me it was still enjoyable.

I know what's next (F) but I have some stuff on dvr that needs cleared out first.

Greenguy 2020-06-14 09:18 AM

Quote:

I binged this yesterday & it might be the funniest season yet! |thumb |thumb

JustRobert 2020-06-15 10:06 AM

F Is For Family is very funny this new season but I'm only allowing myself to watch 1 or 2 episodes at a time. I believe I finish this today.

Over the weekend we watched these two movies:
Nezha which is an animated kids movie that was good. (I like animation)
The Half of It which is you typical romcom that was alright. Had it's moments of funny.

ArtWilliams 2020-06-15 11:31 AM

Watched the first episode of Space Force on Netflix and I was underwhelmed.

https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/81021929

With creator Greg Daniels (SNL/Simpsons/King Of The Hill/Parks & Rec) and creator/star Steve Carell you'd think it would be a gem. It had it's moments but it didn't know whether to be The Office or a straight political satire. I'll watch all the episodes but I hope it gets better.

Ramster 2020-06-15 12:42 PM

Dead To Me was good, though predictable and bit annoying here and there lol

Watching Marcella right now, part way through Season 1, so far it's decent.

Greenguy 2020-06-16 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 560774)
Watched the first episode of Space Force on Netflix and I was underwhelmed.

See Mr |JustRobert|! It's not ME, it's YOU! :D

JustRobert 2020-06-16 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 560787)
See Mr |JustRobert|! It's not ME, it's YOU! :D

You are probably right about this one BUT I don't care because it made me |lol|

I'm pretty easy to please nowadays because I no longer expect anything to be good/great no matter who is involved with the project.

No predetermined expectations allows me to enjoy a lot more stuff :D

JustRobert 2020-06-17 10:12 AM

Finished F Is For Family |thumb

Back to watching TWD as I'm on season 5

JustRobert 2020-06-21 10:59 AM

Finished season 5 of TWD so I'll take a break from that and watch something else.

Also been watching KIPO which is a kids cartoon done by Dreamworks. Kinda got hooked because of my grandson's visit. Grandpa watches cartoons with his breakfast :)

JustRobert 2020-06-25 09:22 AM

Watched the series Hollywood (7 episodes) which I thought was good.

Few days ago, on the 20th anniversary, Netflix announced the sequel to Chicken Run :D

Greenguy 2020-06-25 01:30 PM

Yesterday I watched:

Inside Bill's Brain - This was really good. It split between his Microsoft stuff with what he's doing these days, which is trying to solve some major worldwide problems.

Broken - I only watched 2 episodes: Big Vape & Recycling Scam. Both were about an hour long & pretty interesting.

I was gonna watch that Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich doc, but The Bitch wants to watch it too, which means I have to wait |angry|