Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday November 19th (aka Hospital Visits Galore In My Future) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70085)

Greenguy 2018-11-19 09:18 AM

Monday November 19th (aka Hospital Visits Galore In My Future)

Morning |zzzzzzzzz

My mom's gotten really bad. She can't walk to the bathroom, it takes The Bitch & I to get her standing up, she's got what we thought was bad flu, and we realized she's been leaning to the left for the last few days (like i when someone falls asleep in a chair & their head tilts, but she's like that all the time). We called an ambulance around 11 last night & they admitted her to the hospital for pneumonia with a lot more tests to come :(

I will be around a little bit because I have to work. I've got 2 days of LOR updates ready & that's it. But, for the most part, I'll be scarce.

Don't send thoughts & prayers :D

Ramster 2018-11-19 09:57 AM

Hoping your Mom comes out okay |pray|

Just working here for me, have lots to do as usual. |coffee is on |thumb

JustRobert 2018-11-19 10:06 AM

Good Morning :)

Greenie, sorry to hear this. Hopefully the hospital will sort it out and she will be back at home shortly!

Weekend was not that great for me as I realized it would of been my Fathers Bday and that put me in a funk compounded by other family issues. Tried working out my funk and frustration by moving around more dirt for the track. Extended an obstacle my grandson liked and now I'm out of dirt. This will be good enough for him and I to ride on for a number of months as he gets better and I can work on other things. Of course my back is really hurting because I over did it.

Hopefully I will find out how much it will cost to fix the Beemer today. I may be forced into buying another car which I really don't want to do at this moment |banghead|

Better do some biz stuff and start getting ready for family coming into town for Turkey Day.

Enjoy your Monday!

ArtWilliams 2018-11-19 12:26 PM

Afternoon!

Greenie, I hope it's not serious with your Mom.

Did the gym thing this afternoon. Now I am going to band practice. Tonight? I have no idea what I'll be doing. The Monday Night Football game is supposed to be good so I might watch that.

Have a great day! |thumb

jollyhumper 2018-11-19 01:58 PM

Evening |swordfigh

Best wishes to your mom, Greenie.

Did some submitting and then I spent most of the day in backend of things. Hopefully doing stuff in PHPMyAdmin did the scheduled trick.

The rest of the day I've been paying bills, walking |dog and playing guitar.
I'm really in the flow with the music these days |banana|.

Wish y'all a great evening
J:)lly

Pagan 2018-11-19 04:16 PM

Greenie, I am so hoping your mom gets better fast and that the tests are not too agonizing. Stay sane and stay strong. LOR needs you.

Greenguy 2018-11-19 05:00 PM

I came home for a bit since she was sleeping & I was trying to work until I go back up in an hour or so...|facepalm|

She's officially got pneumonia & will need to start physical therapy, they just need to determine if she will have to go to a rehab facility or if she can do it at home. I'm guessing she'll be there til Wednesday.

Pagan 2018-11-19 06:34 PM

At least you know she is getting round the clock care and the meds she needs. Hopefully it clears soon.

LeRoy 2018-11-21 08:38 AM

Hope you're doing OK Greenie!!