Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anyone use FleshlightCash? Pros and Cons?? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=42015)

roganoli 2007-08-06 11:28 AM

Anyone use FleshlightCash? Pros and Cons??

I'm looking for both good and bad experiences with Fleshlight.

Thanks,

Roger

ClickBuster 2007-08-06 11:30 AM

Oh that would an interesting read :D Hopefully!

Mr Spock 2007-08-06 12:22 PM

Personally I prefer the real thing, if you run out of lube with fleshlight you end up with rubber burns on your dick :D

ClickBuster 2007-08-06 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Spock (Post 360415)
Personally I prefer the real thing, if you run out of lube with fleshlight you end up with rubber burns on your dick :D

LOL... The wise man has spoken!

EmporerEJ 2007-08-06 04:00 PM

Quote:

Hmmmm

Greenguy 2007-08-06 04:50 PM

Someone has "fleshlight" in their Board Tracker alerts :D

EmporerEJ 2007-08-07 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 360447)
Someone has "fleshlight" in their Board Tracker alerts :D

Hey, y'know, that's funny, 'cause I actually used to. But I think I broke my Boardtracker, 'cause it don't give me adult industry leads anymore. Just non-adult boards.
One more thing I gotta figure out what's wrong with. I'm sure it must be something I did, I just haven't had time to figure it out.

virgohippy 2007-08-07 01:29 AM

Quote:

An adult-webmaster run out lube? Don't try and scare us, we know that could never happen. |loony|

Greenguy 2007-08-07 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmporerEJ (Post 360487)
Hey, y'know, ...

Youo're one of three people that replied to the thread - what makes you think I was talking to you?

rock1983 2007-08-07 09:17 AM

I've had joined them quite some time ago but not sure how to promote them. Tried to promote them on my TGP but honestly it didn't work good.

EmporerEJ 2007-08-07 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 360528)
Youo're one of three people that replied to the thread - what makes you think I was talking to you?

Did it matter? I would have thought if you were responding to one person in particular, you would have named/quoted that person. When you speak in general, my understanding of "board etiquette" is that you were speaking to all. But perhaps, here on YOUR board, THAT is different too? You know, if you are gonna have your own version of reality, you really ought to tell people, or not get so excited when they say something that doesn't fit your version of the magic world in the shiny box.
'cause, in MY world, anything that happens in the same "virtual room" I'm in, is about me.

So let's see, when you don't respond on your board for a while, you get shit. When you DO respond on your board, you get shit. I think i see a pattern forming here.

Dagwolf 2007-08-07 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 360528)

I didn't get that vibe; His reply seemed more of a "Funny you should mention that..."

But hey, I'm just passing through... Good to see you guys, I'll drop in in a few more months and see how everyone's doing; I still want my Buddy Christ someday!

ClickBuster 2007-08-07 03:26 PM

So before this turns into some bashing thread, which I personally don't care about, please can we get back on the subject.

Is there somebody here that can say anything subjective on the matter of promoting Fleshlight or what?

EmporerEJ 2007-08-07 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClickBuster (Post 360574)
So before this turns into some bashing thread, which I personally don't care about, please can we get back on the subject.

Is there somebody here that can say anything subjective on the matter of promoting Fleshlight or what?

I agree completely....as to the subject: we don't sell or promote the product ourselves because of potential conflicts. But it's not because of a quality issue, or anything like that.
I have personally reviewed the product, and it's a quality product. I know others that are affiliates, and have nothing but good things to say about the product, and the company.

They seem to be a decent company making a good quality product. So, while I'd prefer/or in addition to, you promote our product, I recommend them as a business partner.

Useless 2007-08-07 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roganoli (Post 360408)
I'm looking for both good and bad experiences with Fleshlight.

Well, I've made one sale with them. That in and of itself should say something. ;) I'm not good at selling hard goods, or goods that make you hard, for that matter, but I placed one of their hypnotic banners on a site and managed to make a sale. Will I ever make the payout? Only time will tell.

Viper 2007-08-07 10:19 PM

I've sold some from crap tgp type traffic... You can't expect fantastic conversions though.. I "think" I was at something like 1:500 - 1:1000... then they changed to NATs and lots of people say their conversions went to shit.. I thought mine had dropped as well so what I did was redirect all my traffic thru a landing page (I bought a "toy" type domain to do this on) that promoted 3 other similar products as well as fleshight (and everything has prices) so that I would pre-filter. When I had actually checked the "money" I had been making, there had only been a slight drop, not as big as I had thought..

Anyway.. at this point I haven't made a fleshlight sale for a couple months (I have made sales though for fleshlight off that landing page, but the last 2 months or so have sucked)... But I have made some sales from some of the other things on the page. What's interesting is that the guys end up spending far more money in a toy store on toys, mags, videos etc. than they would have spent buying just the fleshlight.