Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday February 24th (aka I'm Chilly) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71213)

Greenguy 2020-02-24 06:01 AM

Monday February 24th (aka I'm Chilly)

Morning! |waves|

Cold in the house this morning. Probably due to the cheapskate that won't turn his thermostat up past 67°F/19°C :D

Incase you didn't notice, I'm begging for votes for my friend:
Please Vote For Ann Marie Baggett To Be The Next Inked Mag Covergirl
My parents & her dad grew up together, so I've known her all her life. She's 47 years old, which is just 🤯 with a body like that. And yes, it's also 🤯 that she considers me a friend :D If you can, please throw here a vote or 30* over the next month.
*You can vote daily & yes, I will be reminding you |shake| |smooch|

This new job |bow| Ramster got me has been keeping me busier than a one legged man in a room full of rocking chairs |loony| So much to learn...and relearn! Those circa 1999 HTML skills are NOT doing the trick anymore |facepalm| But, it has also reinvigorated me. I haven't felt this good about working on a project of "my own" since probably the launch of the board.

Speaking of reinvigorating, since I got my new Bose (I'm fancy!) headphones I've been relistening to a lot of albums I'd forgotten about. One of them is Tool's 10,000 Days and if you're a fan of theirs, you know that this album was "different" than the 1st 3. Sure Jambi & Right in Two are classic Tool songs but Wings for Marie, Pt 1 and 10,000 Days (Wings, Pt 2) are like a half hour long together. I like them, but I always tended to skip over them when I was in a |headbang| mood. Listening to them now, after their latest album, sheds a whole new light on just how fucking good they are.
Well, J|greenguy|lly might've found that mindless ramble interesting...I'm punchy :D

Enjoy! |escape|

Pagan 2020-02-24 07:10 AM

Voted, and I will also as The Husband to cast votes. He likes ink.

We have this strange light in the sky today. I think they call it sunshine. I thought I saw some yesterday, but then it got cloudy so early and even a bit rainy.

More work for me today - really just a normal day here.

ArtWilliams 2020-02-24 07:46 AM

Morning. |coffee

Yes, it's nice to have some sun. Here in Toronto, the days are now noticeably longer. It's off to the gym shortly. I've got my band practice in the afternoon and then I'm going to a show about First Nations that my SIL and others put together.

That's about it. Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2020-02-24 10:46 AM

Morning |waves|

Up and working like always. Watching TSN trade deadline show while working, so far so good for my team Ottawa. Have a good one all |thumb

jollyhumper 2020-02-24 11:27 AM

Good Afternoon! |waves|

I delivered my first translation this morning and within an hour the editor got back to me and asked me to raise my invoice with a 3$ pr page, so I guess she is satisfied ... |loony|

I did the math and it seems I've made 36$ per hour on the first article.
Which amazes me a bit, since I spent more time on it than necessary, simply because the original English text sucked. So I spent some time making it better in Norwegian.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 559334)
Incase you didn't notice, I'm begging for votes for my friend:
Please Vote For Ann Marie Baggett To Be The Next Inked Mag Covergirl
|

To me, tattoos are turn off. But damn, she's hot!!

Voted

Now I'm making dinner

|dog J|JollyHumper|lly

JustRobert 2020-02-24 04:50 PM

Good Day :)

The weekend was spent mostly in a deep funk which thankfully shook off last night.

Today started with issues on my server that still continue to this time and then a follow up with the surgeon this morning. That ended with some work done on me in her office, thankfully no trip to the hospital this time. Now I'm dealing with the recovery which is very minor compared to last time.

This year has just sucked in every way so far. Hoping things change and soon!

Enjoy what's left of your Monday!