Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   CCBill Rocks (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=57909)

MadMax 2010-06-18 10:10 AM

CCBill Rocks

Just thought I'd post this because I like to give props when they're deserved. I just got off the phone with CCBill after having my account inactive/locked because I forgot to change the address when our shop moved 3.5 years ago.

They hooked me right up, unlocked the account and told me there's a big fistful of cash sitting there waiting for me as soon as I get the address change squared away. They could have easily just absorbed my account and kept the cash, but they left my money sitting there with my name on it.

The suspense of wondering where those sales came from is killing me, but situations like these really show you who the pros are out there.

Thanks to CCB for being a stand-up company, |yourock

Fonz 2010-06-18 10:38 AM

I think that must been all my sales that went missing and didn't show up in my CCBill account over the last 3 years. :)

Or is there another reason I made less sales than I used to,

cthulhu_waves 2010-06-18 02:13 PM

So that's where all my kitty contributions to Bush Sr. went. Hrmph!

bart666 2010-06-19 07:15 AM

So, you mean you're happy of not being robbed?!?

Useless 2010-06-19 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bart666 (Post 484223)

In this industry, fuck yeah.

Ramster 2010-06-19 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 484235)
In this industry, fuck yeah.

Exactly... sad but true.

WTG CCBill.

MadMax 2010-06-19 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bart666 (Post 484223)

UW and Ramster summed it up :)

After being ganked by plenty of shady programs and processors over the years, honest people who pony up on an old account are the surprise, not the other way around.

|bananna|

BadWolf 2010-06-24 01:36 PM

The way CCBill scrubs cc transactions I'm surprised you had any sales at all.

Trixie 2010-06-24 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 484164)

The suspense of wondering where those sales came from is killing me, but situations like these really show you who the pros are out there.

You're not able to log in now that they've fixed it and check your stats? Or do you mean you don't know what promos they came from?

MadMax 2010-06-24 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trixie (Post 484616)
You're not able to log in now that they've fixed it and check your stats? Or do you mean you don't know what promos they came from?

I had no idea which programs they came from initially. My account was on hold because they'd gotten a returned check; so I had to get the contracts department to take the account off hold. They told me I had a healthy payout waiting, but it was a couple hours or so before support had full access for me again so I could get into the interface and see the stats.