Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday January 25th (aka Feel Free To Start These On Your Own...) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68346)

Greenguy 2017-01-25 12:21 PM

Wednesday January 25th (aka Feel Free To Start These On Your Own...)

Afternoon! |waves|

Already up & out of the house as the ASSIL had an appt downtown (cough... probation... cough cough... White Trash)

Home now & work is on the agenda...

Cleo 2017-01-25 02:34 PM

So far today has been a stressful day of hell. Had a doctor's appointment and I needed to print out this month's spreadsheet for my med usage. Naturally, my printer had issues and it took forever to get everything printed and then it was barely readable. Got home and messed with it for about an hour. Finally ended up buying new ink cartages even though the ones in there were full, but it wouldn't recognize the.

What makes it worse is my very nice but very needy AirBnB guest that I am very careful to always be smiling and pleasant around. He never stops asking questions. He checkouts later this afternoon, can't wait. Then I have one full day to be alone and get everything ready for the next one.

Actually, this whole week has been a week of stuff breaking and not working and having to fix crap.

Two days ago the X10 ActiveHome Pro Computer Interface died so nothing in my house is working right. The new one is on the way and should be here Friday. In the meantime I can't turn on a lot of lights and stuff in my house which is adding to my stress level.

Maybe I should just smoke some weed and call it a day...

Greenguy 2017-01-25 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 545137)
Maybe I should just smoke some weed and call it a day...

I say go for it |thumb

ecchi 2017-01-25 06:58 PM

Wasted day. Read a Dr Who novel (Christmas present), had my dressing changed by an incompetent nurse and ate a pizza. That was my day.

Pagan 2017-01-26 05:07 AM

Well, yesterday was a total shit. I had a message last last night that my youngest brother had a massive heart attack and died - at 59. My mother is totally devastated, and I am kind of wandering around lost. Work will help me stay sane, I think. We are not going back to Los Angeles as there will be no services for him.

so... hug your loved ones. You never know when you will lose them.

JAI-LING 2017-01-26 05:57 AM

Been a day inside except for quick run to the store.
Watching Greenbay vs Atlanta.
Updating blogs and writing some pervy text.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Pagan. 59 is too young.

ecchi 2017-01-26 01:28 PM

Pagan - My sympathy for your loss to you and your family.

Cleo 2017-01-26 06:41 PM

Wow, so sorry to hear this Pagan. :(

MeatPounder 2017-01-26 06:45 PM

My deepest sympathies Pagan

Pagan 2017-01-27 08:53 AM

Thanks everyone. We are still shaken by this event, but moving on slowly. I don't think my 90 year old mother ever dreamed she would be burying one of her children, especially her baby boy so soon. She is doing okay with this as there is nothing she can do to change it and she is definitely one of those stubborn Finn realists.

JAI-LING 2017-01-28 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 545135)
Afternoon! |waves|

Already up & out of the house as the ASSIL had an appt downtown (cough... probation... cough cough... White Trash)

Home now & work is on the agenda...

Whats ASSIL stand for? I missed that. The bit above is pretty funny though. At least you have a good sense of humor about the sitch.

JustRobert 2017-01-30 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 545142)
Well, yesterday was a total shit. I had a message last last night that my youngest brother had a massive heart attack and died - at 59. My mother is totally devastated, and I am kind of wandering around lost. Work will help me stay sane, I think. We are not going back to Los Angeles as there will be no services for him.

so... hug your loved ones. You never know when you will lose them.

Wishing you well and allow yourself time to mourn and heel.