Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday February 14th (aka Merry Valentine's Day) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70338)

Greenguy 2019-02-14 04:31 AM

Thursday February 14th (aka Merry Valentine's Day)

1 Attachment(s)
Morning! http://www.link-o-rama.com/greenguy/...lentineguy.gif

My stepdaughter is supposed to come home today, which makes me very |banana| for 2 reasons:
1 - The obvious
2 - If I have to spend another day in this house with my mother, 4 dogs & 1 cat I'm going to fucking SNAP! I literally screamed "I WILL END YOU!!!" at one of the dogs yesterday. None of them want to go outside |snowman2 and the 2 new ones don't know where to |mrhanky| so there's landmines all over the house. And |buddy| forbid one looks out the window & sees something move, because that just sets off 15 minutes of 4 high-pitched ankle biters yapping their little fucking heads off |angry|
|pokefun||greenguy|

I don't think I have to leave the house today...well, the property that is |snowman2
http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...1&d=1550136627

Ramster 2019-02-14 06:19 AM

Good morning |waves|

Up early today, got my |coffee and working as usual. Trying to upload a larger video file, pain in the ass since we moved December 1st, the internet is 1/10 the old speed |banghead|

Plan to work all day with some errands to run this afternoon as I have 2 CCBill checks to deposit, one has been on my desk since I got back from Vegas over 2 weeks ago :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 555495)
And |buddy| forbid one looks out the window & sees something move, because that just sets off 15 minutes of 4 high-pitched ankle biters yapping their little fucking heads off |angry|
|pokefun||greenguy|

OMG I hate those kinds of dogs, ANNOYING ! |pokefun||greenguy| |lol|

Greenguy 2019-02-14 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 555498)
OMG I hate those kinds of dogs, ANNOYING ! |pokefun||greenguy| |lol|

But that little asshole Ren loves you so much|lol|

Useless 2019-02-14 09:43 AM

Greeine, want me to send Sandy's dog, Kisses, to you? In the first 5 minutes, she'll kill those two dogs and even eat their shit. Though, she does prefer cat shit. She's a sweet, beautiful, disgusting maniac. It sounds like I'm describing myself.

I slept really well and just woke up about 10 minutes ago. |boobies|

My single customer on my "pothole site" |greenguy| has continued to use the product beyond the 30 day trial period, so I guess I'll get to bill them at the end of the month. Woo! $39 in my pocket... Despite the fact that it is going to take forever to advertise that thing, I am taking satisfaction in the fact that the first customer to try it actually seems to see it's value and usefulness. I knew I wasn't crazy.

jollyhumper 2019-02-14 10:36 AM

howdy |horse|

i seriously have to stop make myself so busy.
Last two days have been spent mostly in bed. What got me up now is a new guitar that just got delivered.
Having a lot of guilt for my patient |dog who has been way to much alone the last weeks. (I think she's happy that I hit the wall)

What is good is that I'm already recovering, so my health has really improved the last two years. Maybe corking the bottle has something to do with it? |lol|

And again, I'm really happy for your stepdaughter (and the rest of you)

I'm not sure I could have been in a house with noisy little |dog |dog ...

Enjoy your day

Greenguy 2019-02-14 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 555500)
Greeine, want me to send Sandy's dog, Kisses, to you? In the first 5 minutes, she'll kill those two dogs and even eat their shit. Though, she does prefer cat shit...

The cat's litter box is in my office with a doggy gate in the door because we know 3 of the 4 have a taste for it 🐈💩

Toby 2019-02-14 11:04 AM

Get a squirt gun. Every time the yapping starts they get squirted in the face. It takes some persistence, but that will eventually stop the habit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 555495)
And |buddy| forbid one looks out the window & sees something move, because that just sets off 15 minutes of 4 high-pitched ankle biters yapping their little fucking heads off |angry|
|pokefun||greenguy|

Useless 2019-02-14 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 555504)
Get a squirt gun. Every time the yapping starts they get squirted in the face. It takes some persistence, but that will eventually stop the habit.

You'll find a pellet gun to be far more effective...

ArtWilliams 2019-02-14 11:17 AM

Morning. |coffee

Last day on vacation. It's raining here, off and on all day, but hey -- it's 20C+ (70F+)!

Yes, my dog will eat her own poop and the cats' too if we let her. I am happy to say she doesn't bark though. Never.

Going to sit out on the balcony and read a book then go out for lunch. Hope you have a great day! |thumb

Greenguy 2019-02-14 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 555504)

We use a fly-swatter. Scares the living shit out of them. Problem is they are in the living room most of the time & I'm in my office, which leads into...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 555505)
You'll find a pellet gun to be far more effective...

A nice not-too-hard & not-too-soft form pettet would be perfect. Kinda like the original Nerf footballs before the got too squishy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 555506)
...I am happy to say she doesn't bark though. Never.

Like you'd know.

|couch|

Greenguy 2019-02-14 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 555506)
...I am happy to say she doesn't bark though. Never.

|attention I SAID: LIKE YOU'D KNOW!!!

|couch|

JustRobert 2019-02-14 02:01 PM

Good Morning :)

Well at least still here in SoCal which is under a pounding of rain. I've got a river running down the side of my house and of course I had to go out in it and clear drain pipes as well as anything else blocking the flow of water to the street. Did learn that the two drain holes I drilled thru cement and brick is not enough so when this all stops I'll probably do 2 more in hopes of overkill.

Yesterday I did not get Mexican food as when it was time for lunch there was a downpour going out and I said Fuck It. Of course today is actually raining much harder than yesterday so looks like I'm not leaving the house.

I heard 2 more trees in our area went down and with this rain being as heavy as it is I expect a couple more. Hopefully none will take out the power lines because being stuck in the house with no computer or TV will not be fun.

Anyhoo, Enjoy your Thursday and Happy VD to those that care!

Greenguy 2019-02-14 04:50 PM

The Bitch just called: they're on the way home |thumb

Useless 2019-02-14 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 555522)
The Bitch just called: they're on the way home |thumb

Great news! |banana|

ArtWilliams 2019-02-15 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 555510)
We use a fly-swatter. Scares the living shit out of them. Problem is they are in the living room most of the time & I'm in my office, which leads into...

A nice not-too-hard & not-too-soft form pettet would be perfect. Kinda like the original Nerf footballs before the got too squishy.

Like you'd know.

|couch|

Sorry, I missed your post. I was out basking in the sunshine one last time! |scared|