Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wed Sep 8 Where's The Sleep? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72520)

ArtWilliams 2021-09-08 07:49 AM

Wed Sep 8 Where's The Sleep?

Morning. |coffee

Big thunderstorms here last night kept me awake. It's been about 5 days since I had a good sleep. I see a nap in my future.

Same old here today except tonight I go to election school this evening. I'm working in the federal election election which starts this weekend with advance polling and ends on September 20 with the general election.

Have a good one and go Blue Jays |baseball| |thumb|

Ramster 2021-09-08 08:49 AM

Good morning |waves|

Usual here too, up early and working, hospital visit later this morning then maybe a late lunch with my Mom afterwards and likely back to work for a bit late afternoon.

I might have to check out Turning Point 9/11 EvilChris was talking about, it sounds interesting |thumb

Greenguy 2021-09-08 09:07 AM

Morning! |waves|

We got a lot of rain/storms too. Started about 12 hours ago.

I think I'm launching the new Jonni Darkko site today |pray| which should be enough work related stress for the day.

JustRobert 2021-09-08 09:45 AM

Good Morning :)

The usual around here with catching up on biz plus tv/nap and a little yard work. Really need to finish the yard stuff so I can get back to the other house work.

That's all I got sooooo

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Evil Chris 2021-09-08 11:24 AM

I was supposed to go golfing today, but we opted out since it's cold and wet out there.

I have a couple of Zoom calls today and not a lot else planned.
Blue Jays have won 6 in a row... hoping they can get a wildcard spot.

Have a good one!

jollyhumper 2021-09-08 11:36 AM

G'afternoon.

It's the usual here, as well. With that I mean, you tell your plans for the day, I tell you what I've already done ... |lol|

I attended a meeting that was very important to me, the outcome that is, and I am wondering about why I was so nervous. They all supported me wholeheartedly, and the other instance (which I've been fighting for a while) lost on all fronts. Since it's related to my drinking problem, I think I should NOT celebrate. But I won
|banana|

I'm on a diet, supposedly, so I did walk back and forth to the meeting.
Worn out, will relax with some gaming. Tomorrow it's full throttle again, last edition has arrived and needs translation, in addition to the other stuff I also do every day

Take care
J:)lly

JAI-LING 2021-09-08 11:45 AM

Go, Bears!
Lack of sleep might have something to do with solar flares which are raging at the moment. Haven't slept well in 2-3 days.

Hope you are all well.

ArtWilliams 2021-09-08 11:37 PM

Heads up! I'm in election mode so I'll be scarce until Tuesday.