Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Another Monday Is Upon Us! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=65629)

Greenguy 2013-05-13 10:17 AM

Another Monday Is Upon Us!

Skippy: There are many stars in the sky but the Moon is you.., there are many friends I have but the Best one is you, so I want to send the best good morning wish to you, Skippy! |headbang|

It's fucking frigid here today - temps have been in the 30's |snowman2

Had a nice day yesterday. Went to Bingo! with The Bitch, my step-daughters, and some other family members. They started to get annoyed with me after the 3rd or 4th time O-69 was called & I huh-huh'd like Bevis |nahnah|

My current mood is: Bliss

Just work today, which includes moving money around in the back to pay the CC, phone, Cleo....

|deadhorse |fonz|

Ramster 2013-05-13 10:18 AM

Good morning.

Cold here too, WTF it's mid MAY! Just a normal day for me :)

javbucks 2013-05-13 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 526220)
javbucks: There are many stars in the sky but the Moon is you.., there are many friends I have but the Best one is you, so I want to send the best good morning wish to you, javbucks! |headbang|

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T. S. Eliot
|headbang|

Cleo 2013-05-13 11:28 AM

Just a day of work planned for today.

Just spent most of the morning getting a strategy of how I'm going to start re-coding my LL's pages. Looks like it is going to be even more work than I thought it was going to be.

Other than that been Googling what is the best place to adopt a kitten. Christy is having surgery on Wednesday and is going to be laid up for a few days so we thought this would be a good time to adopt and raise a kitten together.

JustRobert 2013-05-13 01:19 PM

Good Day :)
Did my morning submits, checking board before going to the chiropractor.

Quote:

It's fucking frigid here today - temps have been in the 30's |snowman2

We are having a fracking heat wave. It was fracking 90F when we got to D-land yesterday and it's suppose to be that again today. AC kicked off at 9:45 am this fracking morning. Sorry I am in the middle of watching the Caprica series which explains all the stupid fracking words.

ecchi 2013-05-13 03:01 PM

Quote:

ecchi: There are many stars in the sky but the Moon is you.., there are many friends I have but the Best one is you, so I want to send the best good morning wish to you, ecchi!

Sometimes that "insert username" tool of yours can make you look so gay!
|couch|

Bill 2013-05-13 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 526228)
Other than that been Googling what is the best place to adopt a kitten. Christy is having surgery on Wednesday and is going to be laid up for a few days so we thought this would be a good time to adopt and raise a kitten together.

damn, I want a kitten too.