Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday February 14th (aka Merry Valentine's Day) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68390)

Greenguy 2017-02-14 08:24 AM

Tuesday February 14th (aka Merry Valentine's Day)

Morning! |waves|

Here's what happens after being with someone for 22 Valentine's Days - conversation from yesterday:
Me: Oh shit! Tomorrow's Valentine's Day & I forgot to get you a card!
The Bitch: Don't worry. I didn't get you one either.

We did get to spend the afternoon together watching TV, which was nice. 1st we watched Central Intelligence on HBO with The Rock & Kevin Hart - very funny! Then we watched an HBO documentary called Solitary about this Supermax prison in Virginia - not a lot of laughs...

Working now, then to pick up the ASSIL from work, and the chiro this afternoon...

Cleo 2017-02-14 09:33 AM

What is this thing called Happy Valentine's day?

Another day of trying to make sales. Really beginning to wonder if it is even worth continuing to try. :-/

I applied and was approved to drive for Uber yesterday. Next step is to rent a car for a month and give it a try. If it works out I'll buy a car to use for Uber.

Other than that got a guest coming in around 8pm for a four day stay along with grocery shopping and other errands.

Greenguy 2017-02-14 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 545429)
I applied and was approved to drive for Uber yesterday. Next step is to rent a car for a month and give it a try. If it works out I'll buy a car to use for Uber.

Drive them around in the Vette & charge extra for the sports car experience :D

Cleo 2017-02-14 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 545430)
Drive them around in the Vette & charge extra for the sports car experience :D

Wish I could but Uber requires a 4 door car and 2007 or newer.

JustRobert 2017-02-14 11:05 AM

Good Morning :)

Lots of errands today as I did not do all of them yesterday because I got caught up the grunt work of which I have more of that to do today as well.

Have a good one!

Ramster 2017-02-14 01:20 PM

Good day all and happy Valentine's Day :)

Good news Cleo, hope it works out!! I know friends that drive and they do like it.

Nothing new here, just work work work. Oh I did play basketball last night and filled in for a 2nd game so I played 2 games last night, hard paced games. I learned something, at my age I should NOT do that anymore lol... I'm sore as hell today |pokefun| Ramster

Pagan 2017-02-14 02:10 PM

Yep, work work work and more work. Major revision is done, so now there is pickup work to be done, galleries to add, galleries to build. At least I am being productive again.

ecchi 2017-02-14 06:34 PM

Spent the morning worrying because my sister and family are skiing in France and the news this morning was "Four skiers dead in avalanche in France". Later in the morning they told us that the dead were all French, but up to then I was worried.

JAI-LING 2017-02-15 01:06 AM

Happy Valentines Day!

Starting some submissions again, updating blogs etc.
Its so warm here today. Friday will be close to 70. Usually in the 20's.

Next Monday off for stents in the right ventricle. What fun.