Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT from MassiveDollars (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=37876)

N J 2007-01-30 05:22 AM

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT from MassiveDollars

MassiveDollars are proud to announce that we have acquired the Martin Peak program and all of their websites. Over the next months we hope to have moved all paysites over to our own affiliateprogram (NATS) - all old linkingcodes will still be working when the move has been done. This is a massive deal for us since the paysites included are based on high profile domains like:

BustyAmateurs.com

Cheerleaders.com

AmateurSex.com

ToonX.com

HentaiFetish.com

NurseHardcore.com

EroticUniforms.com

Etc…

ALL sites will be redesigned with new tours, banners, FHG, HFS, promocontent etc., and we’re really looking forward to adding them to our portfolio among our present BigCocks.com, TeenGirls.com, Tranny.com, MatureWomen.com, MonsterCock.com, DrunkGirls.com etc. we are starting to have a solid collection of high profiles domains and we’re always looking for new ones to add!

Further announcements re. linkingcodes, new accounts for existing Martin Peak resellers etc. will follow, but we can say that we will have NATS guys making the transfer very smooth for everyone, and since the Massive Dollars programs offer revshare 60% to 75% and up to $35 per signup deals the existing resellers will be better off after the change.

If you as an existing Martin Peak reseller have any questions please don’t hesitate contacting any of us at www.MassiveDollars.com – please note that none of the Martin Peak personnel are included in the deal, so you need to contact one of us from this point on.

Linkster 2007-01-30 06:07 AM

Does this mean that they have totally severed themselves from this package? Im sure there are some details not mentioned here but would like to know if they will have any future profits from your pushing the sites/program?

godiva 2007-01-30 06:24 AM

this a a great news for 2007!
Congrats NJ and Paul |bow|

N J 2007-01-30 06:25 AM

NO, this is a package we bought completely. MartinPeak.com and those domains are now owned by us.

We thought about doing this deal for some time, but we have always been in the domain market and this a deal done for those great domains, not for a partnership.

Sarah_Jayne 2007-01-30 08:47 AM

sounds like a good thing and I am sure it is keeping you busy too

nekrom 2007-01-30 08:55 AM

Nice one mate, congrats. :)

-N

Linkster 2007-01-30 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N J (Post 328340)
NO, this is a package we bought completely. MartinPeak.com and those domains are now owned by us.

We thought about doing this deal for some time, but we have always been in the domain market and this a deal done for those great domains, not for a partnership.

Well - maybe Ill finally be able to remove those domains from the blacklist - hopefully theyve completely gotten out of the scamming/spamming biz

Greenguy 2007-01-30 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N J (Post 328340)
NO, this is a package we bought completely. MartinPeak.com and those domains are now owned by us....

I'm with Linkster! Now I can promote those sites |thumb

Thomas 2007-01-30 10:11 AM

Those are some fine domains....

/Thomas

N J 2007-01-30 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkster (Post 328359)
Well - maybe Ill finally be able to remove those domains from the blacklist - hopefully theyve completely gotten out of the scamming/spamming biz

You can be sure we're not going to run any scams on those yes, so would really appreciate that :-)

Linkster 2007-01-30 12:18 PM

Oh it was never about those sites - it was the other hundreds of domains he had that still are scraping/redirecting and causing general problems for all adult webmasters in Google - other than the fact that I had to file a DMCA with Google and chillingeffects to get him to stop copying my sites - unfortunately from what I see in Google right now he is still doing that

N J 2007-01-30 04:09 PM

Oh well I'm sorry, but I can't really say anything else than we sure are NOT associated with that, this was a deal to aquire their high profile domains, nothing else. I can't really comment of other parts of their business - we saw an oppurtunity of getting some really nice, but wasted domains. This is only 1 of 3 takeover deals we are working on.

Hope that clear up that part.

Greenguy 2007-01-30 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N J (Post 328524)
Oh well I'm sorry, but I can't really say anything else than we sure are NOT associated with that...

It wouldn't hurt to include something about that when you guys send out the newsletter.

I can see where you might not want to bash them, so something like "we have acquired their sites & we are now 100% owners" would go a long way to ease those that know what shitbag's anyone associated with Martin Peak are.

Qon 2007-01-30 07:12 PM

u got the domains, not the content (same as the karadavis deal) - correct?

N J 2007-01-31 09:03 AM

We got some of the exclusive toon content and a bit other, but as said it was the domains we were interested in, so they will all get a makeover anyway.

N J 2007-01-31 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 328525)
It wouldn't hurt to include something about that when you guys send out the newsletter.

I can see where you might not want to bash them, so something like "we have acquired their sites & we are now 100% owners" would go a long way to ease those that know what shitbag's anyone associated with Martin Peak are.

Will make sure to do that!

Bjorn 2007-01-31 05:53 PM

Woot, Massivedollars gets more massive every year . Gratz ;)

DonPaul 2007-02-06 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorn (Post 328841)
Woot, Massivedollars gets more massive every year . Gratz ;)

We sure are :D We've got some very nice new sites coming soon too, all exclusive stuff :D

Mystery Man 2007-02-12 03:25 AM

Congrats guys, very nice domains indeed!

GriseyV2 2007-02-12 03:32 AM

Congrats guys, there seems some nice domains there