Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday June 8th (aka On The Bitch's Schedule Again) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68073)

Greenguy 2016-06-08 06:57 AM

Wednesday June 8th (aka On The Bitch's Schedule Again)

Morning! |waves|

The Bitch had to get up at 6:30 for some work meeting, which means I too had to get up at 6:30 |banghead|

Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals is tonight and I really hope I don't see Crosby raising the cup. Of course, odds are even if they do win, I'll be sleeping |pokefun||greenguy|

Just work & a run to the ink store today...

Nymph 2016-06-08 09:00 AM

Damn, that sucks... most days I'm up by 6am anyways though.

Went out yesterday with the little shit. He didn't even have to buy me lunch since we went to a place a kinkster friend of mine works, and he bought lunch for both of us.... he even made me a special big (10") chocolate chip cookie to bring home. Gotta love my Nyzzle |happycat|

Today I will be (still) getting NL ready for the relaunch as time permits.... FYI still taking submits on the old script, and transferring to new script.

We are supposed to meet a guy to talk gardening, and then another to trade seeds or plants with at some point today. I can see garden time in my future today also.... damn but Licker is such a slave driver LOL

Cleo 2016-06-08 09:15 AM

Up at my usual time of a bit after 8 am. Do wish I could sleep in a bit more in the morning as I'm often up after midnight.

Speaking of which... up late again last night messing with my Outdoor Blogs. This is turned into a time sucking adventurer redoing them. Thought it would be a simple theme change out that I've now probably have put in over 40 hours redoing them. Finally, mostly, happy with them. Now I just need to do some kayaking or snorkeling or biking so that I can add some new stuff to them. They don't make a lot of money, more like a labor of love, but I do get free stuff from Amazon a few times a year from them.

Just a day of work planned along with being maid service after my Air BnB guest leaves. Might even make it to the gym later.

Ramster 2016-06-08 11:01 AM

Good morning :)

Up at my usual time 6:30-7am as that is when my wife gets up too. 6:30 to get into shower, 7am when she's out and the hair dryer is going LOL. Work planned all day as usual, nothing new here.

Ramster 2016-06-08 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 543414)
Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals is tonight and I really hope I don't see Crosby raising the cup. Of course, odds are even if they do win, I'll be sleeping |pokefun||greenguy|

That game is tomrrow night, 2 day break. I think Pitt wins tomorrow night. Good to see Crosby win again, he deserves it IMO. But I would have liked to see big Joe win and Marleau, maybe they can make another run next year too |thumb

ecchi 2016-06-08 03:33 PM

Wasted well over an hour this morning by being an idiot.

I have written a new script to drive ClitPass (a better one, now that I've found the database), and having tested it over the weekend on the "amateurs" page I decided to roll it out across the site. This meant editing every single page on the site so that the include command pointed at the new script. It was a long and boring job, and after I finished I realised it was also an unnecessary job. I could have simply deleted the old script and renamed the new script with the same name as the old script. Would have taken thirty seconds, rather than the nearly two hours that editing every file took!

|banghead|

Greenguy 2016-06-08 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 543424)
That game is tomrrow night, 2 day break. I think Pitt wins tomorrow night. Good to see Crosby win again, he deserves it IMO. But I would have liked to see big Joe win and Marleau, maybe they can make another run next year too |thumb

I was looking forward to hockey all day |banghead|