Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday 2024-02-07 aka Where's My Gallbladder? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=74473)

Greenguy 2024-02-07 07:27 AM

Wednesday 2024-02-07 aka Where's My Gallbladder?

Morning! |waves|

Gallbladder removal was a success |thumb Not in a lot of pain EXCEPT for my right shoulder. I guess that when they perform laparoscopic surgery, they insert air into you so they can see what's going on, but they don't get it all back out & seeing as it's air, it rises. It's not too bad if I go lay down so it moves around, but fuck me! That's a painful experience!

The Bitch is in total Caregiver mode |smooch|

I'm gonna work until my shoulder tells me to stop :) Smashing Pumpkins are on the Bose |headbang|

Pagan 2024-02-07 07:54 AM

Glad it was a success!! Enjoy the caregiver mode as long as you can.

Ramster 2024-02-07 09:19 AM

Good morning |waves|

Not much up today, just working away and trying to get shit done :D Have a good hump day |thumb

JustRobert 2024-02-07 10:00 AM

Good Morning :)

Greenie, glad to hear it was succesful!

Storm is mostly over here and I'm glad! They say we may get a little more later today and winds. If we get the winds then I'm sure a tree or two will come down in my neighborhood.

Need to take care of a couple of things caused by all the rain today and then it's just a normal day. The kitty has been hanging inside most of the day with all the rain the past couple of days stopping me from working, lol.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

jollyhumper 2024-02-07 01:41 PM

|waves| Good evening

Glad to hear, |greenguy|

It's nothing to report from my side of the pond, it's all the same.

(but my provider has reached an agreement with the F1-broadcaster, so I can look forward to the season, without worrying if I can watch it)

|JollyHumper|

JAI-LING 2024-02-07 11:45 PM

Thats great news! Glad you have a caring caregiver.

Will the air ever move out? Mouth or butt? Or just float around and seep out? Hope it is not too painfull.

Did you keep the gallstones? They make great Maracas.

Greenguy 2024-02-08 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 573099)
Will the air ever move out? Mouth or butt? Or just float around and seep out? Hope it is not too painfull.

I guess it just dissipates. It was a lot better last night.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 573099)
Did you keep the gallstones? They make great Maracas.

I didn't have gallstones, just a shitty gallbladder lol - but I do remember my grandmother getting hers back in a little test tube :D

JAI-LING 2024-02-09 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 573102)
I guess it just dissipates. It was a lot better last night.

I didn't have gallstones, just a shitty gallbladder lol - but I do remember my grandmother getting hers back in a little test tube :D

Mine too. In a little container. Made an excellent toy for music.

Glad the surgery went well and you are feeling better.