Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Welcome To Wednesday! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=52073)

Greenguy 2009-03-25 08:30 AM

Welcome To Wednesday!

Morning |waves|

The Bitch got me sick |angry| She's had a cold/flu for a couple days & her cooties got on me & I can feel the sickness taking over my body. Sniffles, sneezing, achy joints.......|angry|

I might go Nyquil myself soon so that I can go to the Sabres game tonight, otherwise I might be to sickly to move.

Jim 2009-03-25 08:39 AM

A fine sunny morning to everyone :)
Today is supposed to be sunny and warm finally. Sometime soon, I will have to do some yard work.

MrMaryLou 2009-03-25 08:41 AM

Good Morning All :)

JackDaniel's 2009-03-25 08:42 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

Sorry to hear you're getting sick Greenie :(

Cleo 2009-03-25 08:44 AM

Both of us are feeling a bit sick too. :(

No real plans for today other than more of the fucking same old shit.

Ramster 2009-03-25 08:49 AM

Good Morning sick people. I feel great :D

Toby 2009-03-25 09:02 AM

Mornin' y'all,

Setting up a new blog on a niche domain today. Other than that, just same ol'...

|coffee is on, help yourself...

RedCherry 2009-03-25 09:08 AM

Morning all. Woke up at 4:30am for no good reason, so trying to get some work done. After my working on the garden then working out yesterday, I was so sore last night I could hardly move, lol. Glad I'm feeling better. Today is supposed to be light wind in the morning, so hoping we can finish putting the major dirt in the garden area before the wind kicks up.

Then more of the same old.

Hope you feel better soon Greenie, you too Cleo flu is no fun.

Mike-mijen 2009-03-25 09:09 AM

Good Mornig all. Looks like a warm sunny day here!

Preacher 2009-03-25 10:29 AM

Probably some paysite work today, other than that I've got nothing. |waves|

docholly 2009-03-25 10:30 AM

|yawn| Morning..
Made a rather hefty contribution to the Vegas economy yesterday.. |loony| and will probably do so again today since it's my MILFY Minion Tiffy's 39th Birthday. We're doing Tiaras @ Terribles for Bingo... and I'm sure there will be some other uh contributions involved.

Otherwise it's work before and after.

Since there is so much left to do, we are back to our original closing date of 4/1. I'm ok with that.. just gives me more time to get organized.

For those with "cols in da nols" feel better.. but keep your cooties to yourselves.

cheers to one and all |thumb

JustRobert 2009-03-25 10:38 AM

Good Morning :)
Time for work

cd34 2009-03-25 10:42 AM

Shoveling some bits around today to finish up a few things. Hope everyone that is under the weather recovers soon.

Have a good day. Back to the grind.

sue-fl 2009-03-25 11:01 AM

Morning!

Being lazy today as my house is actually quiet shhh!

Have a nice Wednesday all |thumb

hope those not feeling well get better quick!

bDok 2009-03-25 12:07 PM

Morning.
Greenie: two things: Zicam and you should have known about this.

Just lots more work today and then later I'm taking my sister out for a birthday dinner.
Time to get going on it.

digifan 2009-03-25 12:10 PM

Trying to recover lost accounts and build and submit a few galleries.. I have some of the best but the others were older, not sure if they work still and I lost them... plus my email addy is new. Slowly but steadily, starting with 5 designs, all babe stuff.

smutguy 2009-03-25 12:22 PM

good morning everyone

Hope those of you who are sick get feeling better soon

Just another fun day of submitting, updating, and building

Mr Exotic 2009-03-25 12:31 PM

Now that I gotta start playing softball again, after the first few practices this spring I realized that I gotta lose this weight I gained or I'm gonna fuck myself up. Last year I was 25 pounds heavier than the year before and tore my hamstring twice, this winter I gained even more weight. So I started working out again for the first time in a couple years and am limiting my calorie intake to less than 1000 calories/day. And fuck am I paying for it. I am so god damn sore it hurts to fucking move. I've already lost 10 pounds since Friday, so at least I'm happy about that.

HowlingWulf 2009-03-25 01:46 PM

Got my new Denon 2309CI receiver today, I'm having trouble hooking it up - satellite signal keeps cutting out for some reason. Need to call in some guys to install my home theater grr.

MeatPounder 2009-03-25 02:34 PM

Just saw the first video proofs of the San Diego Forex Seminar....at least a dozen times I'm going somewhere's in my browser and there in my links bar is the GG&Jim's link with the icon for all 2k clients to see ;)

John-ACWM 2009-03-25 03:20 PM

The ordinary working Wednesday.Get well soon!

Twiceshy 2009-03-25 03:37 PM

Its a rainy yucky day. I have gotten maybe 4-5 hours sleep in two days now so not sure just what I will get done if anything.
Hope all you ppl with cooties feel better soon.

Greenguy 2009-03-25 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bDok (Post 445732)
Morning.
Greenie: two things: Zicam and you should have known about this...

Damn cootie inoculation! Who knew it was that painless!

I do have some Zicam around here, but I like to start with these herbal flu pills I have 1st - they usually work.

Tekster 2009-03-25 06:44 PM

Good Afternoon All, taking pics for ebay stuff, and it seems like time just flies.

Hope you get better quick Greenie.

terry 2009-03-25 08:47 PM

Spent most of the day waiting to see a doctor only to be told that I dont have bronchitis... I have pneumonia. So now I have new meds to take along with pain killers and I have to go for blood tests tomorrow morning. Yippy!

At least the weather is nice.