Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday 2023-03-14 aka Short Round Won An Oscar?! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73757)

Greenguy 2023-03-14 09:17 AM

Tuesday 2023-03-14 aka Short Round Won An Oscar?!

My fingertip is on the pulse of Pop Culture!|lol|

Morning! |waves|

I'm housesitting for 10 days starting Saturday for some friends of ours that have dogs & cats. Should be fun moving everything for work over to their kitchen table |facepalm|

VH DLR studio recordings are now playing ♫♪ Somebody Get Me A Doctor... ♪♫

ArtWilliams 2023-03-14 10:02 AM

Morning. |coffee

I'm taking over a volunteer position from someone. My training will be on Tuesday afternoons. I'll be out of the house (Tues PM) for the foreseeable future. Other than that, it's same shit different day. Oh yeah, a different volunteer meeting tonight at 7. TV after that, I guess.

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2023-03-14 10:41 AM

Good Morning :)

My back is a little sore and sensations in the leg after doing some yard work and prep for the storm that should hit here shortly. My only worry is about flooding in the garage where it is below ground level. Usually not an issue but with far more rain than normal our ground saturation is high and it's leaking in through the floor.

Anyhoo, besides running out to the garage to run a sump pump now and again I'll be staying inside doing grunt work...hopefully!

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Ramster 2023-03-14 03:56 PM

Good day |waves|

Got back home yesterday afternoon after visiting family and friends in Halifax and going to the Canadian college basketball championship with some local Ottawa friends that made the trip to see the local team from here win again. Once i got home, I got to work for 2 hours then left to go see Toto and Journey last night |thumb Great show honestly, real good!! |thumb Been working all day and plan to for another couple of hours |hammer

JAI-LING 2023-03-15 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 570568)
My fingertip is on the pulse of Pop Culture!|lol|

Morning! |waves|

I'm housesitting for 10 days starting Saturday for some friends of ours that have dogs & cats. Should be fun moving everything for work over to their kitchen table |facepalm|

VH DLR studio recordings are now playing ♫♪ Somebody Get Me A Doctor... ♪♫

Haven't seen the movie for his win though I plan to.
It did cross my mind this has something to do about the Feldman, Haim abuse claims of child abuse in Hollywood.

Working and trying not to think about that today.

Greenguy 2023-03-15 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 570569)
I'm taking over a volunteer position from someone...

Has anyone ever told you that you are a very nice person? |shake|