Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wed Oct 19 New Doggie (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73437)

ArtWilliams 2022-10-19 08:35 AM

Wed Oct 19 New Doggie

Morning. |coffee

Going to see a dog tonight. A puppy. They are a lot of work but I REALLY like dogs.

Other than that, I am invoicing a few customers today and waiting for my daughter to come over and hang out.

Watched a couple of tiktoks a week or so ago with an exceptionally hot redhead. Bouncing her boobies and the like. I realized later that she has an OnlyFans page. Yeah, whatever. Yesterday, I thought I saw her at my gym. Turns out she's from Toronto so I guess it's her. Anyhow, that was a laugh. Whatever. [Here's her Insta: https://www.instagram.com/alexxa_fire/ ]

Have a good one! |thumb

JAI-LING 2022-10-19 09:43 AM

Hope the new doggie works out. We're cat people but dogs love me.

Are you the guy with a baby/canine carriage and dog clothes, Art?

I have an appreciation for that. People here love showing off their dog love.

Today was an MRI. Stomach area. They say my gallbladder is smaller than it should be. Beause its small they cannot see inside. Should I be worried?

Other than that a clean bill of health.

Back to one.

Ramster 2022-10-19 09:46 AM

Good morning |waves|

Up early here in Arizona working away. I have a breakfast meeting in an hour or so and I fly out this afternoon too. Otherwise work work work |loony|

Dogs? I saw a friend posting how his new 2 year old "puppy" just wrecked couch #3 Good luck :D

ArtWilliams 2022-10-19 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 569338)

Are you the guy with a baby/canine carriage and dog clothes, Art?

I have an appreciation for that. People here love showing off their dog love.

Today was an MRI. Stomach area. They say my gallbladder is smaller than it should be. Beause its small they cannot see inside. Should I be worried?

Other than that a clean bill of health.

Back to one.

No, carriage or clothes though my daughter drives her 2 cats around in one! LOL

Glad you got a clean bill of health. You don't need your gall bladder so I think you'll be okay. [I'm not a doctor but I play one on the Internet!]

Greenguy 2022-10-19 11:26 AM

Morning! |waves|

I sense a theme, as I'm running late today because I had to take both dogs to the vet for a checkup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 569337)
Going to see a dog tonight. A puppy. They are a lot of work but I REALLY like dogs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 569338)

I was always a cat person, but The Bitch talked me into getting a dog years & years ago, so now I'm a dog person...with a new cat living in my bedroom|lol|

JustRobert 2022-10-19 11:54 AM

Good Morning :)

Still laying flat but my back is feeling a little bit better. Need to call chiro though I probably won't get an appt till next week.

At least i'm getting some work done but this is really screwing with all the grunt work I have to get to.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

jollyhumper 2022-10-19 12:27 PM

G'evening |waves|

It's the usual here, work, music, walking the |dog etc.
GF is sick as hell, so I hope she hasn't infected me.
She hasn't called in a few hours, so I guess her covid-test was negative at least. (I'll call her soon)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 569337)

|dog |smooch| |dog
Good luck!!
I always was a cat-person, up until the point where my first |dog moved in (a lovely rottweiler named Nemi). After that I'm bi |lol|
Keep us posted with a pic, will ya? :-)

Take care
J|JollyHumper|lly

jollyhumper 2022-10-19 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 569344)
She hasn't called in a few hours, so I guess her covid-test was negative at least. (I'll call her soon)

She didn't take the test because she was afraid of the outcome. Now she has done so, and she's positive. :(

J:(lly

Greenguy 2022-10-19 07:24 PM

I was gonna complain that this post had NOTHING about dogs in it & move it to Products & Services Offered...

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 569343)
Good Morning :)

Still laying flat but my back is feeling a little bit better. Need to call chiro though I probably won't get an appt till next week.

At least i'm getting some work done but this is really screwing with all the grunt work I have to get to.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Until I saw this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 569346)
She didn't take the test because she was afraid of the outcome. Now she has done so, and she's positive. :(

J:(lly

Certainly hope she's ok |shake|

MeatPounder 2022-10-19 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 569348)
I was gonna complain that this post had NOTHING about dogs in it & move it to Products & Services Offered...

woof!

http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...9&type=profile