Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2018-06-22 Time To Get Started (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69680)

ArtWilliams 2018-06-22 08:31 AM

2018-06-22 Time To Get Started

Morning. |coffee

It's almost 8:30am so it's time to get my day started. Still feeling allergy crappy but nothing I seem to do works.

After spending a bit of time working on my adult WP sites, I realized that multi-site WITH domain mapping has been built in since I think version 4.5 so that nice. That means I can run all my sites form one WP install. I will continue on that today.

Tonight, I am going to an album release party of local group here in Toronto. I am looking forward to that.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2018-06-22 08:57 AM

Morning! |waves|

Another morning where I feel hungover even though I didn't drink. This is gonna give me an excuse to start drinking on a daily basis, because if I'm gonna feel like I'm hungover... :D

It was pretty much just work yesterday, but I did manage to sneak in watching The Mountain Between Us, mostly because Kate Winslet is still |assfuck|able :D Decent movie, even if some of the special effects were less than special.

Just work today & rumor has it my stepdaughter might be released from the hospital |thumb

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 552311)
Tonight, I am going to an album release party of local group here in Toronto. I am looking forward to that.

Rufus John??

Ramster 2018-06-22 12:00 PM

Happy noon time :)

Been up working since 6:30, nothing special really just the usual. Work planned for the day |thumb

JustRobert 2018-06-22 12:16 PM

Good Morning :)

Really sore from yesterdays yard work and I did not even finish because the body gave up on me. Some of it will have to wait as it does not make to try and start some things only for it to be half done because the body can't finish, like mowing the grass. I still have a few other things I will do today just to keep the body moving but not much.

Other than this I will just work on some biz stuff and maybe a movie later.

Enjoy your Friday!

ArtWilliams 2018-06-22 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 552312)
Rufus John??

No, a local acapella group.

Pagan 2018-06-22 03:49 PM

Did you all hear me scream today? I have been trying so hard to get things back onto some sort of "normal" schedule here, and it keeps getting totally mucked up. I am learning now that when I don't get my sleep, I have more problems with dizziness. Get enough sleep and I am golden. I had planned today as a normal work day -- up fairly early, work, clean, work, cook, stitch, work. But no.. today is a holiday and not just any holiday. It is Midsummer or Juhannus and the country goes nuts for this one weekend every year. We always have several people who drown. This year we have thunderstorms so the heavy metal festivals and outdoor parties have been interrupted. So was my day... we ended up not just going for coffee, but dinner too, and that one hour visit turned into 3. Then the grocery store was totally crazy....

I am home.. have slept a little.. not quite so dizzy, but out of synch. I have prep work to do for some clips, I have a ton of galleries to approve. All I can do is tell myself tomorrow will be better...