Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Sunday Morning (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=44668)

Jim 2007-12-30 07:45 AM

Good Sunday Morning

Good Morning
Stayed up late watching the game last night. Was it just me or were there a lot of NFL Network commercials? :) Anyway, more of the same today.

T Pat 2007-12-30 07:59 AM

Mornin All
More of the same for me too.
Coffee's On

Cleo 2007-12-30 08:00 AM

If I start getting up any earlier I'll be getting up before I go to bed.

Went to a comedy club last night. It had the smallest tables and chairs that I have ever seen in a place meant for adults. We were packed in like sardines in a can and even the comedians commented on how small the tables were. We were in the first row so we had our feet on the stage, our elbows on the table behind us, and our very tiny table resting in our laps. Worst was the stale jokes by the main act that were already told by the warmup act. On the plus side it was decent bar food and it was non smoking. We did get almost one act's worth of laughs out of the three acts.

Just errands and work planned for this hot summer like day.

Fonz 2007-12-30 08:08 AM

Good morning all,

I'm watching "V for Vendetta" right now. I finally got around to seeing it :)

Me and 15 of my friends did our New Year tour thing again yesterday. We go by everyone's house and drink 1-2 beers at each house. Needless to say we all ended up very happy :)

Have a good Sunday all!

bluemoney 2007-12-30 08:17 AM

Good Morning

Getting some work done early |yawn|

Followed by 24th wedding anniversary dinner with Mrs. Money |bow|

Wrap it up with Titans game tonight |thumb

"dont get none on ya"

FanTC 2007-12-30 08:28 AM

Good Morning

Chilly 50 outside, but a big breakfast and pot or 5 of pecan praline should make it bearable in here. Might watch ball later, might not. Might just get stoned and work all day. Might just get stoned.

Did ya ever notice that stupid grin ya get when you get really high, the one where you look like some retard with the IQ of an earthworm? I've had that grin for about 6 weeks straight now. I think I'll just grin on through New Years.. ah hell, who am I bullshitting? I'll be grinning through Easter at least.

edited to add: Happy 24th Blue!|potleaf|

Have a goofy grinning kinda day!

dareutwo 2007-12-30 08:28 AM

Morning all -
Off to the cabin for a bit of snowmobiling and lunch with my folks. Then catch some football this evening. Pretty much a non eventful day.

Have a good one!

ScreaM 2007-12-30 08:35 AM

Good morning.

I couldn't sleep last night. Was busy watching the Pink Panther series.

JackDaniel's 2007-12-30 08:59 AM

Good Morning

Nothing but another sad lonely day for me :(

MrMaryLou 2007-12-30 09:03 AM

Good Morning All :)

Ramster 2007-12-30 09:05 AM

Good Morning.

Tekster 2007-12-30 09:13 AM

Good Morning,

Just football and spend some time with family today.

Toby 2007-12-30 09:42 AM

Mornin' y'all,

Not much planned for the day, just gonna wing it.

|coffee is on, help yourself...

digifan 2007-12-30 09:51 AM

Good day. I got nothing but cold weather.

NY Jester 2007-12-30 10:35 AM

Happy Football Sunday All.

|jester|

Greenguy 2007-12-30 10:36 AM

Morning |waves|

We're having a Memorial Service for my grandmother today & then I assume people will invite themselves over to our house for some sort of after-get-together-thingy.

Emerald 2007-12-30 10:44 AM

Good Day folks! nothing kewl happening here today.

*hugs* Greenie - Sorry BlueBrit & I arent there for support, but you know our thoughts are with you, & the family. Grans was a special Lady!

JackDaniel's - Sounds like you need some *hugs* too :( Keep your chin up!

and on a happier note .. congratz on 24 years marriage bluemoney|thumb

docholly 2007-12-30 11:00 AM

Morning..
My son was stunned to find out exactly how much his mother knew about football yesterday, kept elbowing me saying "Mom how do you know that" so I had to pull out my 35 yr old scrap book of the 1972 dolphins and Bob Griese that I had. There was such HOPE during the 1st half.. I mean whodda thunk the Giants would be leading at half time? Of course no surprise to frigging blow it to hell in the last 1/2. I had the Giants and the over. Really wanted the Dolphins record to stand.

I'm doing major grocery shopping today and ordering a little sammich platter from Quiznos for tomorrow night.

and crossing my legs that both Sue & Preacher's "in the $$" will stand. |thumb or that someone else can go 15-0!! |thumb |thumb

Ditto what Emerald said:

(((HUGS))) to the Greenies..
Jack Daniels you need to 'adopt' a family or become a big brother.. but (((hugs))) till then..

and Woot to the Moneyz for hanging in for 24 yrs.

Torn Rose 2007-12-30 12:14 PM

Is there a NFL team over the past 2 years that has worse clock management skills then the Giants? How many games over the last 2 years have they had a shot late only to waste 30+ seconds per play since they have no clue when to run out of bounds or when to run to the line of scrimmage and get set or worse yet, when not to kick the fucking ball from the spot. Last night was just one of many games they screwed themselves over time. Giants have no one to blame but themselves, Pats once again seem to be the luckiest team out there, just when you think you got them, some opposing player does something stupid and they get a 15 yard penalty for a first down.

I said it when they signed Moss for that 4th round pick that will go down as the worse trade in history and proves Al Davis needs to get out of football, that the Pats will win it all, but beware the Colts….

That AFC Championship game will be intense.

terry 2007-12-30 12:38 PM

Happy Sunday Everyone!

A bit cold here today, but I think its time I get out and take a walk... before I forget how.

Have a great day.

cosmiccat 2007-12-30 12:39 PM

Good morning to all!!

bDok 2007-12-30 02:26 PM

Morning all. Put the new waffle maker to work this morning. Drinking first pot of coffee before getting ready for some football this afternoon. Other than that I'll be putting away and throwing away stuff from the move that I can determine I no longer need.

Cheers,
B

tyre71 2007-12-30 02:35 PM

Morning all |waves|

Looks like I overslept. Have a good day all.

NY Jester 2007-12-30 03:41 PM

Quote:

"V for Vendetta"
Good flick Fonz

Jack D..hang in there bro, 08 is a better year.
Greenie..sometimes friends is the best comfort anyone needs
& Blue..congrats and a quote from my step-son who got into the bacardi raz during a summer bbq and once asked my next door neighbor about being married for FORTY years..

"How do you do it Joe?"

"Do What?"

"Get the same pussy for 40 years."