Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday November 12th (aka 🥶🥶🥶) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71812)

Greenguy 2020-11-12 04:33 AM

Thursday November 12th (aka 🥶🥶🥶)

Morning! |sars|

I almost put the AC on 2 days ago. Now the temp is 1/2 what it was then & I'm shivering 🥶🥶🥶 I hope this means |hockey| is right around the corner |thumb

Tested LOR on SSL yesterday & was pleasantly surprised to find that not a lot of stuff broke! Well, at least on the outside. My guy at Mojo (yeah, I have "a guy") has to test out the old Link Admin this morning & if all goes well, HTTPS for |greenguy|

Other than running an errands, I'll be |pcsucks|

Ramster 2020-11-12 09:43 AM

Good morning from Nova Scotia |waves|

Finished visiting my parents so now at a friend's for a couple of days, working for now. Have a |sars| free day :)

JustRobert 2020-11-12 10:14 AM

Good Morning :)

Heat is on in this house as we've been 40's F in the morning here all week.

Need to run out for a couple of errands otherwise it's the usual stuff. I'll wait till our temps come up so I can cruise |JustRobert|

Enjoy your Thursday!

Pagan 2020-11-12 10:29 AM

Yep, snow tires are on (have been for the last 12 days), and we are still in the mid-to-upper 40's. Gotta love these new laws. Old one said by December 1st.

Just working here, nothing special. Trying to get as much up from the sponsors doing Black Friday specials as I can. Maybe this year I will see some sales??? I do get them throughout the year, but.. it would be nice to come from a promotion you put time and energy into.

Back to it...

MeatPounder 2020-11-12 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 562389)
Yep, snow tires are on (have been for the last 12 days), and we are still in the mid-to-upper 40's. Gotta love these new laws. Old one said by December 1st.

Just working here, nothing special. Trying to get as much up from the sponsors doing Black Friday specials as I can. Maybe this year I will see some sales??? I do get them throughout the year, but.. it would be nice to come from a promotion you put time and energy into.

Back to it...

I vaguely remember putting on snow tires

ArtWilliams 2020-11-12 01:34 PM

Afternoon. |coffee

Went to Costco this morning and bought a car load of stuff. Now, I am just at my desk working away like a busy beaver.

No mandate here in Ontario, Canada for snow tires but you'd be crazy not to get them. I got mine on last Tuesday.

The Masters golf tournament is on TV so I'll have that on in the background.

Have a good one! |escape|

Pagan 2020-11-12 02:30 PM

If our winter is anything like the last one, we won't need them. We never even shoveled the stuff. I think we had a couple of dustings and that was about it. Nothing stuck, nothing lasted for more than a day or so on the ground before the rain rinsed it away. Our lakes here in the south never even froze over. I've had more ice in Texas than we did here last year.

MeatPounder 2020-11-12 03:35 PM

Honestly I haven't seen snow in 17 years here in S Florida

Greenguy 2020-11-12 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatPounder (Post 562395)
Honestly I haven't seen snow in 17 years here in S Florida

What?! S Florida is the coc.... Oh nevermind :D

MeatPounder 2020-11-12 08:36 PM

The Patriots aren’t tanking; they’re just not very good