Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday January 31st (aka The 2019 Blizzard Of Clods) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70304)

Greenguy 2019-01-31 07:24 AM

Thursday January 31st (aka The 2019 Blizzard Of Clods)

Morning! |snowman2

Ladies & Gentleman, I give to you, The 2019 Blizzard Of Clods |facepalm|

The Bitch was given the option to work from home yesterday, but since we live 3 miles from the office, she went in. There was 1 other person in the office & they were going home shortly, so she packed up & came back home to work & good thing she did because they declared a State Of Emergency & Travel Ban shortly after. Both are still in effect, so she'll be handling customer service calls while my asshole dogs bark in the background :D

I'm waiting until she gets up before I go snowblow the driveway. If you looked at The 2019 Blizzard Of Clods you know we only got about a foot of snow, but that wind is making visibility a mess.

After that, I'll be working & |pray| that the USPS is working again because this oldtimer needs his external CD drive!

Toby 2019-01-31 09:27 AM

Who's Clod? |huh ;)

Useless 2019-01-31 10:18 AM

Somehow, knowing that the weather is awful for Greenie makes me feel better about it being cold here. Does that make me a bad person?

While walking the dog yesterday, she lurched at a passerby and barked at two other people. She's a lot like my ex. Despite me being a small, unattractive, and undesirable person, she is still very jealous and fearful of anyone getting near me.

I have had my fill of YouTube videos on girls in Pattaya, Thailand, so now I'm watching videos of car accident extractions and house fires. I like to keep things lite and cheery around here.

Another thing - I read an interview with Pamela Adlon - that short, cute wench that worked with Louis CK on a couple of different shows. Can someone explain to me how Louis masturbating in front of women ( with their permission) is comparable to Weinstein raping them? I feel like I'm missing something here. I consider myself to be somewhat of a feminist, but I struggle with some of the claims of the victims. Someone physically forcing your involvement in an act is one thing, but when you say you allowed something to happen because you felt that denying it could harm your career, well that's on you. Are these men of authority fucking pigs for forcing that decision on you? Sure, but rapists? No. Rapists don't ask.

Greenguy 2019-01-31 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 555328)
Another thing - I read an interview with Pamela Adlon - that short, cute wench that worked with Louis CK on a couple of different shows. Can someone explain to me how Louis masturbating in front of women ( with their permission) is comparable to Weinstein raping them? I feel like I'm missing something here. I consider myself to be somewhat of a feminist, but I struggle with some of the claims of the victims. Someone physically forcing your involvement in an act is one thing, but when you say you allowed something to happen because you felt that denying it could harm your career, well that's on you. Are these men of authority fucking pigs for forcing that decision on you? Sure, but rapists? No. Rapists don't ask.

I remember mentioning something about this when it happened. Like you said, he asked & got permission. I can see where it might be off-putting to some women, but it's not a crime to ask if you can do something sexual in front of another person.

Useless 2019-01-31 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 555330)
I remember mentioning something about this when it happened. Like you said, he asked & got permission. I can see where it might be off-putting to some women, but it's not a crime to ask if you can do something sexual in front of another person.

Exactly. I think there should be only two responses to Louis' offer: Gross! or Bring it, you big ginger bastard!

ArtWilliams 2019-01-31 11:46 AM

Morning. |coffee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 555328)
Somehow, knowing that the weather is awful for Greenie makes me feel better about it being cold here.

In German, isn't that called yogenfruz or something?

It's better here today. No more snow (unlike Greenie) and the high will be -12C (10F) which is better than -17C we had yesterday.

I am doing work today. I just don't know what. Before that I am going to lunch with my daughter, if she can get her act together.

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2019-01-31 11:49 AM

Good Morning :)

Rain has not started here yet but supposedly will be here in an hour or so. Sure, it's not like a polar vortex but SoCal people are really not use to it raining.

Unfortunately I have to make a grocery store run. Other than that it's just biz stuff and the final episode of Vikings :D

Enjoy your Thursday!

Useless 2019-01-31 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 555332)
In German, isn't that called yogenfruz or something?

Farhvergnugen!

Oh - Schadenfreude. So close. |loony|

I saw this random comment on YouTube this morning. Gave it a big thumbs up. The kids and I use Discord to chat during the day. I immediately changed my nickname on it to Bobs and Vegene just to annoy them. #parenting

http://buttplugballfan.com/board/bobs.gif

Greenguy 2019-01-31 12:29 PM

Here's a 9 min video of me snow blowing - Enjoy!!