Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wed May 6, 2020 BP Day (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71386)

ArtWilliams 2020-05-06 07:54 AM

Wed May 6, 2020 BP Day

Morning. |ArtWilliams|

My family doctor isn't seeing patients so he's only doing phone consultations. Today is my BP (blood pressure) check day. I take my reading and tell him so I can get some meds. My blood pressure is not super bad but does require a bit of medication.

Other than that, it's the same old of elliptical, desk work, TV. Jeopardy has run out of new shows and most sitcoms are done for the season so I am now into reruns of Parks and Rec on Amazon Prime. That's it for me.

Have a |sars| free day! |thumb

Ramster 2020-05-06 09:48 AM

Morning |waves|

Yup same ole same ole here. Hump Day and working as usual. It's May but the weather hasn't caught on yet. After near 20C on the weekend and total shorts weather it's back to cold for about a week, maybe then summer will start |loony|

JustRobert 2020-05-06 09:48 AM

Good Morning :)

Busted ass yesterday on neighbors yard and planning on doing the same if the back holds out. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Besides that there will be the usual biz/tv/netflix/napping and will call it a day.

Did finish the new season of Westworld and I liked it.

Enjoy your Corona Wednesday!

hincapie 2020-05-06 10:14 AM

Geez. I had 3 dogs today ... the trouble dog managed to destroy his own collar, jump a gate and kill most of our chickens before I caught him in the forest....

Dont know what to do about him ....

...back to work

Greenguy 2020-05-06 10:21 AM

Morning! |sars|

I feel like shit :( Started Monday afternoon, so I laid down. Got up 2x's on Tuesday & worked for maybe an hour total, otherwise I slept. Work up today when The Bitch's alarm went off at 8:30 and while I'm still not 100% I've got some fires to put out. It's a flu, but I doubt it's COVID-19.

I do have to run to the bank & get some more meds...ugh.

jollyhumper 2020-05-06 03:50 PM

Good Evening |waves|

Today has been a marvelous day, weather-wise. Just awesome.
|dog, |boobies| and I had a really long and nice walk. Almost hiking.

The rest of the day, up until now, has been work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560265)
Did finish the new season of Westworld and I liked it.

I'm on episode 3 and I really don't know what to think. I'll try to see the complete S3, hopefully it will be better and make more 'sense' :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 560268)
It's a flu, but I doubt it's COVID-19.

Get well, soon!

Take care
|JollyHumper|

JAI-LING 2020-05-06 11:51 PM

Planning a trip to Costco then working all day after that. Building some kitchen shelving in between.

JustRobert 2020-05-07 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 560270)
I'm on episode 3 and I really don't know what to think. I'll try to see the complete S3, hopefully it will be better and make more 'sense' :)

I believe if you continue it will make more sense and I liked where it went BUT I have a friend that would of preferred it stay in the park like it had versus venturing into the real world, part of me wishes the same.