Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday February 28th (aka So Long, February!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70373)

Greenguy 2019-02-28 08:16 AM

Thursday February 28th (aka So Long, February!)

Morning! |waves|

As I watched Michael Cohen in front of Congress yesterday, this one joke kept coming to mind:
If you build one bridge, no one calls you a Bridge Builder. But if you suck one cock, you're a cocksucker for life.

I walked into my office this morning to find that the cat pulled the curtains & rod off the window |angry| 2 more weeks...

Taking my mom to her doctor today for a checkup. She did good yesterday going to the nail salon, so I'm not too worried...

Other than that...|escape|

Useless 2019-02-28 08:27 AM

I didn't watch the Cohen thing. I just can't do that to myself. But I have heard that it was quite entertaining. |facepalm|

Last night, I decided to finally upload some videos to my members area. I FTP'd to the members area and saw that I have already uploaded a bunch of videos. I have ZERO recollection of doing that. None at all. How senile can a person in their late forties be?

I think I'm going to take a shower. I itch. A lot.

Greenguy 2019-02-28 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 555747)
How senile can a person in their late forties be?

You'd be surprised... |pokefun||greenguy|

Toby 2019-02-28 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 555746)
I walked into my office this morning to find that the cat pulled the curtains & rod off the window |angry| 2 more weeks...

Cats are evil evil evil

|coffee is on, y'all help yourselves...

May the bridges you burn light your way. |thumb

Ramster 2019-02-28 10:40 AM

Happy Thursday :)

I've been so busy lately, crazy! Work planned for the day pretty much, nothing new there. Have a good end of February |thumb

JustRobert 2019-02-28 10:52 AM

Good Morning :)

Even though I tried taking a couple of naps yesterday I never really slept. Last night I finally got a good 8 hours of sleep so feeling close to normal which is good as it is the last day of the month and realized I did not pay any of my bills this month |banghead|

Today will be taking care of bills, post office and other errands.

Enjoy your Thursday!

jollyhumper 2019-02-28 01:17 PM

G'afternoon

Lazy'ing today. I had my first session at my physio on monday and she used some machine to kinda massage my legs (which is a problem-area). My body have been aching since and I've felt kinda strange in most of my body. Can ofcourse be unrelated, but I've had strong reaction to massages before. (No not that type). My ex-wife was an aromatherapist and she sometimes gave me a session and I had often strong reactions.
But this is weird.

So, as I said. Lazying. I'm also hunting down almost 2000$ dollars that turns out to have been paid out to wrong account. Only half of that has been called for from my landlord, who misses them of course, which means I have 1000$ not accounted for.
Cool. It turns out it has been paid to a doctor, so I guess it will be not to much fuzz to get it back.

Have a great day
Jolly - who's having an emoticon-free day ... |lol|

Useless 2019-02-28 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 555752)
My ex-wife was an aromatherapist and she sometimes gave me a session and I had often strong reactions.

Maybe she was poisoning you. |whisper|

jollyhumper 2019-02-28 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 555753)
Maybe she was poisoning you. |whisper|

You might have a point ... ;-)

J:)lly