Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday 2022-01-05 aka 🌬️☃️🥶 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72802)

Greenguy 2022-01-05 05:20 AM

Wednesday 2022-01-05 aka 🌬️☃️🥶

1 Attachment(s)
Morning! |waves|

Stomach feels good. Mood is oddly decent.

Went to The Bitch's cousin's wake last night. We missed this part, but I guess female fists were flying |knockout|

Just plan on working today, but this is gonna fuck up my tomorrow:
🌬️☃️🥶
http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...1&d=1641377759

How am I supposed to |cry| to my |loony| doctor if there's |snowman2 on the thruway?!

ArtWilliams 2022-01-05 08:14 AM

Morning. |coffee

^ Sounds like a potential www.hurricaneblizzard.com to me! By the way, where can I find the pics and vids of the cat fight?

Feeling better today as I slept somewhat last night. After a few days, not sleeping makes me squirrely (and depressed). So, today I have one Zoom and a bunch of pro bono to do. Costco has a new flyer so I'll be stopping by there too. There are a number of new shows on broadcast / cable TV so I guess I'll be watching tonight. Same old but the world looks a little brighter today, I guess.

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2022-01-05 09:03 AM

Good morning |waves|

XBiz show yesterday was decent, did some good biz |thumb Working now and all morning until I have to leave for a meeting at noon. It's nice not freezing my balls off back home :D Have a good Hump Day all |thumb

JustRobert 2022-01-05 10:02 AM

Good Morning :)

Still some lingering effects of sickness which is okay as I am still playing catch up on some stuff. Need to do yard work but with no rain in the forecast for at least a week I can put that off a couple of days.

Thats it for me sooooo.....

Enjoy your Wednesday!

hincapie 2022-01-05 10:31 AM

Wifey still ill 3 days after the vaccine...im fine & doing work work work :)

jollyhumper 2022-01-05 10:57 AM

Good afternoon |waves|

Still not feeling too good, but I've run some errands today.
Been working a bit too.

Now |dog wants her to walk.

btw, this is the country that Pagan lives in:

J|headbang|lly

MeatPounder 2022-01-05 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 566929)
How am I supposed to |cry| to my |loony| doctor if there's |snowman2 on the thruway?!

Skis?

Evil Chris 2022-01-05 11:58 AM

Wednesday huh? It's one of those weeks where I'm losing track of the days of the week.

Booked myself for Vegas for next week, and planning out my tests to get in and get out. Plus I'm looking into Covid insurance in case I test positive on the way out. This will be my first trip anywhere significant in almost two years.

Wife and I are almost caught up on Yellowstone. Also, I think I read that Ozark will be back for its final season on Jan 25, if you're into that.

Not much else going on today. I put a chicken in the slow-cooker, and the Leafs play Edmonchuck tonight. I'm reading that Matthews is IN.

Have a nice day eh.

Pagan 2022-01-05 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 566935)
Good afternoon |waves|

Still not feeling too good, but I've run some errands today.
Been working a bit too.

Now |dog wants her to walk.

btw, this is the country that Pagan lives in:

J|headbang|lly

Those people in Joensuu are a bit crazy. It must be all the snow in the winter. We also have the World Air Guitar championship, Boot Tossing, Wife Carrying, Cell Phone Tossing... and probably more I don't recall.

Greenguy 2022-01-06 06:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 566930)
^ Sounds like a potential www.hurricaneblizzard.com to me!

WAY ahead of ya! BTW it's just now starting to snow - had some wind last night but nothing major.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 566930)
By the way, where can I find the pics and vids of the cat fight?

|lol|