Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Tuesday Morning (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=52996)

bluebrit 2009-06-02 08:41 AM

Good Tuesday Morning

Good morning everybody :)

Well I dropped my lady off at the airport earlier and she should be taking off for Vegas any moment now. It was a last minute suggestion by me that she should go and I hope she, along with everyone else, has a great time at the show. If you are traveling today, have a good trip and enjoy the sun, I know I would if I were going |thumb

Cleo 2009-06-02 09:06 AM

There is something going on in Vegas?
|couch|
It's hot, it's raining, it's muggy, it's our weather for the next six months.

Been finding and adding in more mobile stuff the last few weeks. This is best viewed on an iPhone.

Just a day of work planned. It seems lately the more I try to do the more I get behind.

JustRobert 2009-06-02 09:10 AM

Good Morning :)
Up way to early after my mini vacation so a nap will be coming later today for sure.

Sorry to hear you are not going to Vegas Bluebrit. At this moment everything is looking good for Virgohippy and I heading out to see everyone in Vegas but won't know for sure until later today.

bluebrit 2009-06-02 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 453016)
Been finding and adding in more mobile stuff the last few weeks. This is best viewed on an iPhone.

I like that |thumb Good job Cleo.

Robert |waves| Have a good time if you go and say hello to your lovely wife and that Hippy guy when you see him :)

Keith 2009-06-02 09:21 AM

Good morning everybody

smutguy 2009-06-02 09:43 AM

good morning everyone...busy day here of work and homework

hashbury 2009-06-02 10:27 AM

Good morning all.
Got a lot planned today, mainly finishing up everything I didnt get finished yesterday.
Have a good one.

Preacher 2009-06-02 10:28 AM

I'm off in about an hour, right after I drop off my kids. See some of you soon... |waves|

bluemoney 2009-06-02 10:32 AM

Good morning all!

docholly 2009-06-02 10:38 AM

|yawn| Morning..
and soooo the party is about to begin... *wonders if HOFFMAN will be in Vegas, too*.. For all traveling.. fly & drive safely.. you won't miss too much payout on those slut machines by taking a little extra time.

I'm on the run starting around 8am this morning.. have to go check my oldest son into the hotel so when he gets here at the ungawdly hour of 1am, he can go right to his room. Told me yesterday that he and his short wifey want to get re-married by an Elvi on Saturday. |loony|

Planning to hook up later with the boardies either at bingo or somewhere @ the hard rock or the Palazzo. i'll just wait for my text to go off to tell me where.

*runs off to book 2 hours of MML's time*...

for those not coming to Vega$..i'm sure we'll update you on the happenings.

Fonz 2009-06-02 10:46 AM

Good morning,

Damn, I'm a bit jealous to all you people who are going to Vegas. :)
I'm still tired from the weekend, maybe I should go to bed before 12 tonight.

Have a good one all!

sue-fl 2009-06-02 11:11 AM

Morning!

Have fun in Vegas all |thumb

Cleo that is a great picture of you in your profile!

Looks like another hot and muggy day here, as always I'll be floating all afternoon.

Have a nice day!

JackDaniel's 2009-06-02 11:17 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

ArtWilliams 2009-06-02 11:46 AM

Good Morning!

NY Jester 2009-06-02 11:51 AM

Morning everyone. And those headed have a safe trip to the Sin City. Im working on yard stuff, adult stuff and later today I need to take my mother to her semi-annual follow up after her treatment.

Its sunny out, got Pandora blasting. All things are good.

MeatPounder 2009-06-02 12:40 PM

No Fonz and no Mrs MML (Harry's coming|bananna|)

No way in hell I am even resting my eyes around these guys!

MeatPounder 2009-06-02 12:41 PM

Las Vegas the city of sin, you never go home with what you brought in

bDok 2009-06-02 12:47 PM

Good morning. Need to get a huge list of things done today before I dash off to vegas tomorrow morning. Really looking forward to just mixing a little business with pleasure.

Been resting up/been really tired from having guests at the house the past two weekends. So hopefully I'll be able to handle vegas. That and when I get back from vegas I'm going to disneyland on saturday.

ugh. the weight of what I need to get done and the time I have is bugging me. bah.

Have a good one everyone.

RedCherry 2009-06-02 01:21 PM

Morning all. Looking forward to seeing everyone flying in to Vegas tomorrow. Today thought, its work getting last minute things tied up before leaving for Vegas in the morning.

Have a good day all! |waves|

John-ACWM 2009-06-02 01:33 PM

Have a good Tuesday!Pouring rain so a beautiful day to work on internet!

Greenguy 2009-06-02 02:04 PM

Good mornign from Vegas |waves|

Just got to The Palazzo - waiting on our luggage & then it's over to The Hard Rock |headbang|

Beaver Bob 2009-06-02 08:11 PM

welcome to Las Vegas for those of you just getting in :)

Is anyone else going to be at the go-kart racing event tonight?

terry 2009-06-02 09:05 PM

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Busy but cold day here today. When does summer arrive?