Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday February 26th (aka No More Old Limp Dicks) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69318)

Greenguy 2018-02-26 07:47 AM

Monday February 26th (aka No More Old Limp Dicks)

Morning! |waves|

After 2+ weeks of watching nothing but the Olympics, I'm now back to being annoyed 1st thing in the morning by what's going on in our country on CNN |angry|

The weekend contained 2 things for me...

1 - The House:
I think I said that the couple that came to the Open House last Saturday came back for 90 min Friday evening & then again for 90 min Saturday afternoon |thumb We then got a showing request on Sat afternoon for a different couple to come thru Sun morning |thumb While I'm |banana| about all the showings, it was a huge pain in the ass getting the house ready & packing up the dogs & my mom 3 days in a row |angry| Late last night we got a request for another couple for Friday at 6PM, so |thumb & |angry| |couch|

2 - Couch Potato:
Here's a couple things I did manage to watch over the weekend:

The Third Industrial Revolution - If you were moved by Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth, this doc will blow your fucking mind! Not just about climate change, but what's happening (both purposely & inadvertently) because of it. I can't stress this enough: YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY!! It is truly amazing what's happening & how it's happening!

Silk Road: Drugs, Death and the Dark Web - Not only brilliant on how he started it, but really clever on how they caught him.

Atomic Homefront - Love Canal Part II, except it's much worse & still going on :(

Thor: Ragnarok - Another great Marvel movie! ...and funny!

Only The Brave - "Based on the gripping, true story of local firefighters whose heroics lead them to brotherhood and sacrifice." Great movie, but be warned...|cry|

|hr||hr||hr|

Have to pick up the ASSIL & go to a doctor appt today. My busy offline week starts |banghead|

Ramster 2018-02-26 10:18 AM

Happy hockey trade day :)

Hoping my team doesn't fire sale the players away and suck for years to come! Work for me all day, nothing new |thumb

JustRobert 2018-02-26 11:12 AM

Good Morning :)

Finally starting to feel better. This is good as Apple called and my new phone battery has finally come in, they said 2 weeks and it's been 5. So a trip to the store to drop it off and get it fixed is my number 1 priority today.

While the phone is getting the new battery installed we have errands to do that we did not do on Friday because of my illness so the day will mostly be shot.

Enjoy your Monday!

ArtWilliams 2018-02-26 08:39 PM

Good evening. Went to Oceanside today as a day trip. Back in Palm Desert after a 2+ hour drive. Have a great evening! |thumb

Pagan 2018-02-27 06:42 AM

Hmmm... About the only thing good I remember about Oceanside is the flower fields in nearby Carlsbad and Hadley Orchards.