Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday March 1st (aka Lousy Smarch Weather) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70374)

Greenguy 2019-03-01 08:30 AM

Friday March 1st (aka Lousy Smarch Weather)

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...1&d=1551446824

Morning! |waves|

I'm in a foul mood due to some Fantasy Hockey bullshit (playoffs start next week & a team that's not in the playoffs is being allowed to trade their best player to a team that is in the playoffs)

Plus the cat just attacked one of my dogs & the screen is off the sliding glass door & in the kitchen for some reason |angry|

I might go back to bed...

Useless 2019-03-01 09:32 AM

The weather here is lousy too. Rainy and gray, which seems to be what this state does for winter. Yesterday was nice, but we're back to this nonsense. Plus, the constant temperature fluctuation is screwing with my sinuses. Not that I don't enjoy feeling stuffy and having extended sneezing fits.

My daughter "identifies" as gender neutral and her roommate uses the pronoun "they" when referring to her. When she does that, I use the pronoun "it" because it is, at the very least, grammatically correct. This apparently makes me a horrible person, however, my daughter has now granted me the privilege of using "she." How many times can I possibly explain that you should be who you feel you are, and take joy in who you believe you are, and I will always love you, but, goddamn it, don't fuck with the English language?

ArtWilliams 2019-03-01 11:13 AM

Morning. |coffee

Working as an extra on a TV series today. It's a night shoot so I could be going to the early morning. What else have I got? Gmail is not trapping foreign language emails and sending them to spam. That's annoying.

I want winter to end but I think we've got another 4-6 weeks to go. MEH.

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2019-03-01 11:38 AM

Good Morning :)

I closed out February first thing this morning and I probably should not have done that cause it sucked and put me in a funk. Trying to shake it off, maybe a nap will help.

We had a little rain yesterday and now it's just cloudy though we are expecting more rain this weekend. Probably should get outside to do a little work but not sure I feel like it.

Going to meet up with a couple old friends that are in town tonight and that completes the day.

Sooo, Enjoy your Friday!

jollyhumper 2019-03-01 12:05 PM

Afternoon |waves|

March is here and my bipolar best friend is already showing signs of improvment. She's struggling hard in February and it gets better in March. Always. Our psyche is a strange and mysterious thing ...

When it comes to those 2000$ that went missing ...
The doctor who received them has paid them back. But there's 1000$ missing. Believe this:
According to my bank-statements his account has got three payments on a total of 2000$.
According to HIS bank-statements he has received only 2 - two - payments of 1000$

How can 1K just disappear in thin air?

So that's where my mind is. On a Friday. it's going to be a loooong weekend.

Enjoy your Friday

J:)lly
Kim Jong-un didn't know about it, so it's not his fault
(|facepalm| is there any space left on that Mars expedition?
)

Greenguy 2019-03-01 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 555758)
My daughter "identifies" as gender neutral and her roommate uses the pronoun "they" when referring to her. When she does that, I use the pronoun "it" because it is, at the very least, grammatically correct. This apparently makes me a horrible person, however, my daughter has now granted me the privilege of using "she." How many times can I possibly explain that you should be who you feel you are, and take joy in who you believe you are, and I will always love you, but, goddamn it, don't fuck with the English language?

I vote for: Shim |thumb