Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday September 24th (aka Jimmy Legs) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69925)

Greenguy 2018-09-24 03:05 AM

Monday September 24th (aka Jimmy Legs)

Morning! |waves|

Why am I awake? I got the Jimmy Legs :(

I broke my one rule for football: Never bet for or against the Buffalo Bills. I took them in both of my Survivor Pools |facepalm| I also know I lost 2 in Fantasy Football this week (one to Ramster |pokefun||greenguy|) and the other 2 are up in the air.

The Bitch ended up crafting all day yesterday, so we got nothing done around the house. Looks like I know what I'm doing this afternoon |angry|

But tonight... tonight kicks off my Fantasy Hockey Week! 1st draft is at 7:30 |hockey|

ArtWilliams 2018-09-24 07:03 AM

Morning. |coffee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 553427)
I broke my one rule for football: Never bet for or against the Buffalo Bills. I took them in both of my Survivor Pools |facepalm| I also know I lost 2 in Fantasy Football this week (one to Ramster |pokefun||greenguy|) and the other 2 are up in the air.

There was a lot of buzz about how the Bills were going to be crushed so I watched the game. Everyone loves a train wreck. Josh Allen is really good! I like how he runs with the ball and does some unorthodox plays. Let's hope this is a turning pointing. Bet against them every week, Greenie!

After two weeks on vacation, today is catch up day. I only answered necessary emails on vacation so that will be first up on my agenda.

Have a great day! |thumb

JustRobert 2018-09-24 10:02 AM

Good Morning :)

I watched football yesterday! It was Arsenal vs Everton and that was a pretty good match |couch|

I saw someplace that the Bills starting quarterback is the worst in the league or something. He played like 2 minutes last season and threw 100 interceptions. These numbers MAY be exaggerated. As Art said, bet against them every week!

Anyhoo, we have a follow up with the radiation doctor today. After this a couple of errands and probably some work to be done.

Enjoy your Monday!

Greenguy 2018-09-24 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 553432)
I saw someplace that the Bills starting quarterback is the worst in the league or something. He played like 2 minutes last season and threw 100 interceptions. These numbers MAY be exaggerated. As Art said, bet against them every week!

That was last year :D

Ramster 2018-09-24 11:26 AM

Happy Monday :)

After the wind and tornados here Friday afternoon we got power back on over the weekend at home thankfully. I am able to work today which is good because I was suppose to do a bunch of work in the mornings on the weekend but had no power at all :(

Just going to work all day and try to catch up on things |thumb

JustRobert 2018-09-24 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 553433)
That was last year :D

So I was somewhat correct :D
Unfortunately your in the same situation as my wife with the 49ers,
the percentages are against you :(