Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Wack a Mole Wednesday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=33240)

Jim 2006-07-26 06:17 AM

Happy Wack a Mole Wednesday

A fine morning to all
Some rain last night but nothing to fear :) More work on the wedding for this weekend. I have no idea why my Daughter wants to get married in our home but, she does. I guess I should feel fortunate that she doesn't want a big wedding and until a few weeks ago, her plans were to elope to Vegas and get married by an Elvis :) I was going to have to fly her, her fiancé, my wife, myself and my 3 other children with their boy and girlfriends. So, I am saving a ton of money.

Anyway, I am going to be scarce from now until Monday.

lorsha 2006-07-26 07:00 AM

Good morning everyone! |bananna|

Greenguy 2006-07-26 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim
...So, I am saving a ton of money....

Throw in the dog watching fees & you're a rich man :D

Good Hump Day Everyone |waves|

Big Brother was pretty interesting last night. I missed Season 2, so I was not a fan of Will & Mike Boogie when this season started. But now I think I'm going to be pissed if they send Will home - I have to see him throw every competition for at least 1 week :D

I should be here all day slaving away.....

Fonz 2006-07-26 07:25 AM

Morning all,

Still can't access my LL and TGP admin as a result of a server crash yesterday. So the entire daily routine is messed up, now I have to start with building new stuff instead of ending my day with it :D

It's 36°C/97°F again which is way to hot for where I live. But what can you do about it |huh

Anyway, enough with the whining, have a nice day all :)

Simon 2006-07-26 07:44 AM

Good morning world |waves|

I thought eloping means you run away and get married all on your own? Wow, times sure are changing when eloping means that dad has to pay to fly 10 people to Vegas!

I blame Bush. (Practicing for the other board) :D

Good luck on getting everything working right again soon, Fonz, I know it messes me up when I have to turn my whole life upside down like that. ;)

Still have never seen Big Brother. Last night I checked out Last Comic Standing again. Some talent, but a terrible show. Not opening the phone-in voting until the show is almost over was just too much of a cost-cutting measure for me. Recorded Eureka so I'm going to give that one more chance later on.

Happy Humpity Hump everyone.

:)

Useless 2006-07-26 08:13 AM

I have a busy day ahead of me. I have some sites to complete for someone else and I just found out last night, after the radio show, that the server I had ordered last week is ready - though I had come to the assumption that the host completely forgot about me. I suppose I should begin transitioning sites over to it, but frankly, I don't really understand my emotional need of my own box when I don't use those kinds of resources. I call it server envy. |crazy|

sue-fl 2006-07-26 08:34 AM

Morning!

I started my day off crazy today! I got up and let the dogs out, grabbed the water bowl to fill it up. When coming out of the bathroom my pocket of my robe got stuck on the door hinge. So in a matter of seconds my robe ripped, and I dumped a large pan of cold water right on myself! What a way to get woke up |angry|

Jim good luck with the wedding! I think it's neat she's getting married at home |thumb

I don't watch Big Brother, but I am enjoying Rock Star Nova though!

Now that I'm dry and awake I'll go to work now! Have a great day all!

docholly 2006-07-26 08:51 AM

|yawn| morning..

I really hate today.. even tho i've known about it for the last 6 weeks.. now that's it's here I'm thinking that toothless trailer trash might be a trend in the coming years if the current government stays the course and Brittany Spears makes another album.

Being drink and foodless since 8pm last night is making my grouchy and is not good for keep up my new biz as a walking ASSvertisement.

Sooo have a good day "ya'll" (still practicing) and throw some corn in on the hog roast. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon
Recorded Eureka so I'm going to give that one more chance later on

I left after about 1/2 way through because I couldn't even keep up with the silliness of the plot lines. I may watch the repeat when I'm in a better frame of mind.

|huh

MrMaryLou 2006-07-26 08:58 AM

Good Morning All :)

Ramster 2006-07-26 09:06 AM

Throw in a bad sleep with a very busy work day yesterday and I need more coffee.

Oh, good morning all. ;)

Useless 2006-07-26 09:09 AM

Is anyone else frightened by Ramster's new avatar?

|escape|

terry 2006-07-26 09:26 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

Have a great day!

Cleo 2006-07-26 09:52 AM

Morning…

Had to get up early and have my blood sucked at the doctor's office. I really think that they enjoy sticking needles in caffeine deprived half asleep people way too much.

Yesterday the doctor prescribed something new for my to try for the migraines that I get. It's called Imitex 20mg nasal spray and wow is it expensive. After a very long phone call to my insurance company they finally agreed to pay for most of it but only a max of six doses per month so hopefully I will be getting six or less migraines per month. Will not know how well it works until I get a migraine and spray it up my nose.

Doing the gym once I've ingested my bucket of espresso and have woken up. Then doing some of the things that I was suppose to do yesterday since everyone that I had an appointment with rescheduled for other days this week.

Toby 2006-07-26 09:53 AM

Mornin' y'all,

Awakened to a huge thunderstorm this morning, lots of loud thunder and and heavy rain. About two inches of water added to the pool. I'm guessing the lawn guys are going to arrive a bit later than usual today.

I need to wrap up a mainstream project in the next couple of days so I can start getting my sorry ass ready to go Internext.

|coffee is on, help yourself

bluemoney 2006-07-26 10:03 AM

Good Morning |waves|

Nothing planned but another lazy day filled with frozen adult beverages and some "bird" watching. Damn! If this were an occupation, I would be a fucking professional :D

MrYum 2006-07-26 10:04 AM

Good morning everyone |waves|

Good luck on getting up and running again Fonz!

grrr...damn toothache...think this elective root canal isn't going to be so 'elective' after all |angry|

Many sales to all!

ponygirl 2006-07-26 10:24 AM

good morning everyone |waves|

I'm in a crappy mood so that's all I better say :D

have a good day

JustRobert 2006-07-26 11:16 AM

|waves| Good morning all.
The heat finally broke yesterday so we had a pleasant cool breeze last night. Off to the chiropractor to get cracked and then a massage. :D Then I will have to try and do some work.

jaffie 2006-07-26 11:25 AM

Good Morning Everyone :)

Useless 2006-07-26 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponygirl
I'm in a crappy mood so that's all I better say :D

Cheer up with some Wah Wah Penis.

Ramster 2006-07-26 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior

|escape|

You're safe if you fall asleep around me. |loony|

digifan 2006-07-26 11:55 AM

Quote:

|escape|

Just saw it and yes it is scary :) other than that good day to you all, looks like sis allowed me coming out of the bedroom because she's done with my walls... bet you thought I'll say closet
:D |loony| |waves|

ponygirl 2006-07-26 11:56 AM

Quote:

Cheer up with some Wah Wah Penis.

LOL sounds like some skinny dude with a hairy ass :D
so now I have just about snorted tea twice in 20 minutes...UW you have a new job!

UW = |jester|

:D

digifan 2006-07-26 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster
You're safe if you fall asleep around me. |loony|

Hmmm but what about me?
|couch| |boobies|

digifan 2006-07-26 12:01 PM

I knew it.. no replies just worrying... bleh.