Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Tuesday Morning :) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=54876)

MrMaryLou 2009-10-13 06:51 AM

Good Tuesday Morning :)

Good Morning All :) Just another day of cloudy weather :(

Greenguy 2009-10-13 07:03 AM

Good Tuesday Peoples |waves|

We';ve got or financial guy coming over today to see if we can figure out how to get ourselves out of debt - damn economy |angry|

Other than that, it's work for me, but I do foresee a nap in my future :)

JackDaniel's 2009-10-13 07:08 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

Cleo 2009-10-13 07:49 AM

I feel your pain Greenie. The only reason we were able to buy kayaking stuff is we sold stuff. We figured that once we had our own kayaks we could kayak all we wanted without spending any money at all.

It's an ibuprofen kind of day for me. I feel like I spent the whole weekend kayaking and then coming home and building a kayak stand. My arms are so sore that I can barely use a spoon to feed my fat face.

Just another thrilling day of working my butt off trying to make a few bucks planned on this hot and steaming day.

ArtWilliams 2009-10-13 07:52 AM

I am helping my brother-law-law this morning and then it is the same old in the afternoon. I hope everyone has a great day!

Ramster 2009-10-13 08:28 AM

Good Morning.

Very good hockey game last night even though my team lost. Work all day here, maybe a bank run.

Rowdy 2009-10-13 08:36 AM

Morning folks .. enjoy your day :)

Jim 2009-10-13 08:50 AM

Good Morning
I was supposed to pick out a car today but it seems I am still a little too sickly. I still haven't been paid by the insurance company but they decided to stop paying for my rental last Friday. Something just doesn't seem right...

terry 2009-10-13 08:58 AM

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Im still stuffed from all that food, ok lets not talk about food.

Rainy and cold here this morning so looks like my pool gets to stay open another day.

Have a great day!

JoeA 2009-10-13 09:08 AM

I am DEAD already writting this mesg from hell |bananna|

Joe Adelman is dead last year and his ex site controlled by new admin people thats why we got this account :)

Jeffrey_L 2009-10-13 10:13 AM

Good Morning :)

Preacher 2009-10-13 10:27 AM

It's raining pretty good here.

I've got too much on my plate today, so I'm going to be working overtime. |loony|

Mike-mijen 2009-10-13 10:51 AM

Good Morning to all.

Fonz 2009-10-13 11:14 AM

Good morning,

Demolished another bathroom today, loads of fun :)
Eating pizza in 2 minutes and going to a movie with the gf and her dad are the plans for the rest of the day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeA (Post 466774)
I am DEAD already writting this mesg from hell |bananna|

Joe Adelman is dead last year and his ex site controlled by new admin people thats why we got this account :)

WTF?

bDok 2009-10-13 11:14 AM

Good morning. Got a painter coming to paint the bedroom today. So I'll be getting high on paint fumes today. Other than that going to work on getting a bunch of stuff done while watching more tv shows. I caught up on survivor the other day. So, now I need to find something else to watch.

At 10am I'm going to be trying for world series tickets. See if I can get a couple.

oh and I found a couple fleas on my dog. So I'll be running to the pet store to get something for these little bitches. Also, something to treat the house to hopefully make sure they dont start a resort here.

If anyone has experience with fleas please shoot me a pm or im me with what you did to protect your pup/home. products,etc.

JustRobert 2009-10-13 11:19 AM

Good Morning :)
We actually got some rain, not a lot so far but every little bit helps. Got a decent night sleep after finally finishing a new AVS yesterday. It always takes longer then I think it will. Time for work...YeeHaa!

ed_banger 2009-10-13 11:22 AM

Morning!

Today is a great day to make some sales! :)

JoeA 2009-10-13 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonz (Post 466780)
Good morning,

Demolished another bathroom today, loads of fun :)
Eating pizza in 2 minutes and going to a movie with the gf and her dad are the plans for the rest of the day.

WTF?

Yes its true i am dead :) i am the new owner of his biz

NY Jester 2009-10-13 12:33 PM

Good afternoon morning depending on where youre located.

Have a bunch of writing work to do today, along with getting back into some free site building for myself. Which will also yield a few galleries as well. I love killing several birds with one stone. I cant complain. I have been steady with work and can certainly take on more.

Enjoy the day all

John-ACWM 2009-10-13 02:50 PM

Enjoy the Tuesday,feels like a pretty cold one.

kickass 2009-10-13 02:51 PM

Good afternoon everyone.

LeRoy 2009-10-13 02:51 PM

Kinda weird reading a dead guys posts.

But hey good morning all. Yesterday I showed the big boss here at DTI a freesite. It took some time so it was fun.

Watched the game last night but after it ended I couldn't fine the remote control.

I had to manually change the channel from 251 --> to 4 |loony|

smutguy 2009-10-13 06:28 PM

good afternoon everyone