Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday September 19th (aka Two For Tuesday) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68881)

Greenguy 2017-09-19 07:06 AM

Tuesday September 19th (aka Two For Tuesday)

Morning! |waves|

Stomach Status: Still Hurts :(

Worked most of yesterday, did some running, then fell asleep watching football |pokefun||greenguy|

Today will look a lot like yesterday, but replacing football with hockey, as Buffalo has a pre-season game tonight |hockey|

OH! The realtor text me yesterday to say that 2 people inquired about the house over the weekend |banana| This is the 1st time that happened & the house has been up since June 1st! I don't believe in God, but...|pray|

Hoping we hear from JustRobert today |greenheart|

jollyhumper 2017-09-19 09:27 AM

Afternoon |waves|

The most exciting day, paying bills and doing grocery.
Tired, so napping is on the agenda. Usual work later.

Have a great day!

J:)lly

Useless 2017-09-19 01:37 PM

Like yesterday, I woke up early, made coffee, then went back to sleep. |banghead|

The attorney called to inform me that the purchaser of my house had asked for an extension on the inspection that they still haven't conducted. I already knew about that from the realtor and had already agreed to it. Just give my your goddamn |$$$|! This deal better not fall through. If it does, I'm sort of fucked. |knockout|

On the bright side, my stomach feels fine. |greenguy|

Greenguy 2017-09-19 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 548130)
On the bright side, my stomach feels fine. |greenguy|

I'll give ya something to feel |blowjob|

Useless 2017-09-19 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 548133)
I'll give ya something to feel |blowjob|

|waves|

The attorney called again. The buyer wanted my permission to have the City building inspector walk through the house because, in some situations, they may actually demand that you tear open finished walls so they can see what you've done. Super. |banghead| I have nothing to lose at this point, so I granted my permission. Meanwhile, the ex doesn't know about any of these issues because I don't want to interrupt her week of sucking and fucking down in Tennessee.

If the house doesn't sell, I still have to leave. I simply won't have any money to live on. |pray|

Greenguy 2017-09-19 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 548134)
...they may actually demand that you tear open finished walls so they can see what you've done...

That just means those walls will match the other ones you haven't finished yet |waves|

Ramster 2017-09-20 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 548134)
Meanwhile, the ex doesn't know about any of these issues because I don't want to interrupt her week of sucking and fucking down in Tennessee.

Jesus no, don't disrupt her |lol|