Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday The 5th Hump Day (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68465)

Ramster 2017-04-05 08:23 AM

Wednesday The 5th Hump Day

Happy mid week Wednesday :)

Nothing big here, usual day of working after watching the hockey game last night, much needed win by my team the Senators! Working on content and uploading and adding in for updates, naked girls all day is in my plans |thumb

Greenguy 2017-04-05 08:33 AM

Morning! |waves|

My mouse has been acting up as Ramster knows |pokefun||greenguy| so I might have to run to Office Max & get a new one, which means getting a new keyboard, too, since they are both using the same USB connection |banghead|

Other than that, I too will be getting future updates ready for this growing network I seemed to have created :)

jollyhumper 2017-04-05 09:16 AM

Another jog and my dog gets the point.

Slowly getting into pace with the work too, been doing stuff on my LL for a couple of hours now.

Have a nice day

Jolly

JustRobert 2017-04-05 10:41 AM

Good Morning :)

Did a little biz work already and it's almost time to run a couple of errands. After that I get to finish up preparing for taxes, which I think I'll do tomorrow at this point.

Enjoy your day!

ecchi 2017-04-05 11:58 AM

Knackered today, because I was late back from dialysis. I'm always late back from dialysis (around midnight usually) because I'm on the last shift, but yesterday I was exceptionally late.

To start with they were short staffed (they are always short staffed, but yesterday they were exceptionally short staffed). So when it came to time to take us off the machine, instead of having enough nurses to do us all at once we were having to wait (it takes a while to disconnect a human from a mechanical exsanguinator) and by sod's law, I was last.

Then just as they were getting round to me, one of the other patients began screaming in agony, vomiting everywhere and looking like he was about to faint. And the nurses had to help him, leaving me connected up and pressing the "continue" button every time the machine decided it had waited too long, and started bleeping.

Apparently they had taken too much blood from him and his body could not take the shortage (what a woose, they had only taken two litres from him, they had taken nearly twice that much from me, and my body did not have a problem with that). The result was that I was stuck on the machine until they were sure he was not going to die (treatment appeared to be to make him lie on a bed that had the foot end a lot higher than the head end, so that what little blood he had left ran to his head - probably not a pleasant position to lie in when you are constantly vomiting). So I did not get home until very, very late.

Annoyingly I had an early appointment at the doctor's today (because of my foot) so I could not make up for the late night by lying in. So excuse me if I fall asleep half way through typing this......... |zzzzzzzzz

|sars|

Greenguy 2017-04-05 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 545998)
My mouse has been acting up as Ramster knows |pokefun||greenguy| so I might have to run to Office Max & get a new one, which means getting a new keyboard, too, since they are both using the same USB connection |banghead|

Today's looking bright! They had the exact same keyboard/mouse combo on sale |thumb

Cleo 2017-04-05 12:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today I get to be maid service for tomorrow's Airbnb guest as today's guest just checked out. I have such a glamorous life. :D

Then back to driving for pay before having to head way the fuck to the west side of town to fight a parking ticket that I never should have gotten and is now costing me more to fight then if I had just paid the fucking thing. |banghead|

My office these days.
http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...1&d=1491408111

|potleaf|

jollyhumper 2017-04-05 04:46 PM

If I for (very!!) strange reasons needed to filibuster this board.
Would it be possible?

Just curious

Jolly

ecchi 2017-04-05 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 546015)
If I for (very!!) strange reasons needed to filibuster this board. Would it be possible?

Have you read some of my posts??????

Greenguy 2017-04-05 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 546015)
If I for (very!!) strange reasons needed to filibuster this board.
Would it be possible?

Just curious

Jolly

Vent away lol

Pagan 2017-04-05 10:19 PM

Yeah, I can make some popcorn and just enjoy the view.

This week, the weather has decided to be spring. Husband is going to get the winter tires changed today, so we can't have any more ice or snow until the fall. I don't think we will. We have a rainy week predicted next week. So, i am up early early. Husband has to be at his parents by 9am (place opens at 9), and I will have a quiet day to get into trouble.. er work.