Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday June 1st (aka Hello June) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71445)

Greenguy 2020-06-01 06:24 AM

Monday June 1st (aka Hello June)

Morning! |sars|

I've been in a bad funk. Not as horrendous today but it's early :D

Been binging a lot of TV but gonna try to work today.

ArtWilliams 2020-06-01 07:39 AM

Morning. |ArtWilliams|

My ears stopped ringing for about a minute yesterday which was incredibly exciting. First time a couple of years that's happened. :)

I've got to e-file taxes for my BIL, wife and myself today. In Canada, you don't have to pay until September but today is the filing deadline. Other than that, it pushing through on my client's Joomla to WP site for the remainder of the day. I may also walk to the dollar store as I need some exercise.

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2020-06-01 07:57 AM

Good morning |coffee

Did my taxes back in early March |thumb Just work planned here all day. I know I have a lot to do, just need to get a game plan going |scared|

JAI-LING 2020-06-01 09:54 AM

Been a long day working with partners and our new NATS program to help webmasters get started. I'm beat.

hincapie 2020-06-01 11:15 AM

Work work ....lunch in the garden and still (net)ponding :D

Anybody out torching police cars???

Useless 2020-06-01 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 560594)
Anybody out torching police cars???

I prefer to set neighbor's cars on fire, that way it doesn't affect my taxes.
|cheers|

I have been trying to get my mother to set up Zelle on her bank account so I can send her money, but a task that would take the average person three minutes has taken a week. I asked her for her email address and it has "69" in it. So, quite naturally, I asked her why the hell she has sixty-nine in it. She called me a sick cookie and said that was her age at the time of creating the email account. Jesus Christ.

Otherwise, it's just another day in the ghetto for me.

jollyhumper 2020-06-01 11:43 AM

Good Evening |dog

It's the last day of our pentecost-holiday. (Everything is closed today, as well).
And since the weather is, simply put, awesome we've spend a good portion of the day outdoors.
But now I've been working for a few hours and intend to do a few more.

No |JollyHumper| today

J:)lly

JustRobert 2020-06-01 01:35 PM

Good Morning at least still here in SoCal :)

Just got back from the grocery store and realized I forgot to stop by earlier. Up at 5am and been working on a bunch of things plus errands and chores.

I have not done my taxes for last year yet :D

We found out our favorite neighbor has cancer. It was caught early kinda by accident and so he feels very fortunate and positive but it's just a reminder how things/life can change quickly.

Because of that we are going out to see our grandson tomorrow since it has been a month since we visited due to the tenting of the house. Nice part is I'm only going for the day but leaving my wife there for a few |banana|

Yesterday was frustrating as my live coverage of |hellomoto| was on NBC and it broke away to news coverage of the protests and rioting |banghead|
Thankfully there was a re-air on NBCSN later that night so I did get to see it but a bit frustrating. Nest event is Wednesday night as they are trying to quickly finish the season before the outdoor season is set to start.

Anyhoo, gots some more chores and errands to run soooo...Enjoy your Corona Monday!

Greenguy 2020-06-01 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 560595)
I prefer to set neighbor's cars on fire, that way it doesn't affect my taxes.
|cheers|

I know you!! |waves|

Useless 2020-06-02 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 560601)
I know you!! |waves|

Hey there, stranger! |waves|