Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday January 20th (aka I Hate My Brainfarts) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69199)

Greenguy 2018-01-20 06:49 AM

Saturday January 20th (aka I Hate My Brainfarts)

Morning! |waves|

I don't care who's to blame or what's the reason, but the Gov't shutting down on the 1 year anniversary of our Shithole President just makes me|lol|

Yesterday was a nice birthday :) Thanks again to all of you that took the time to wish me a HBD - I do appreciate it |smooch| I did spend a lot of time on Facebook, as 100+ people wished me a HBD over there, and it'd be rude to not say thanks to all of them individually. I did have to run the ASSIL around picking up parts for his truck for about 2 hours, but no biggie (and no, this doesn't mean he'll be driving himself anytime soon).

What sucked about yesterday was my brainfart: Why not build a page of clips from the winners at Thursday's XBIZ Awards |pokefun||greenguy| It didn't occur to me until late in the day to do it, so all I have now is the page template. That means today I'll be adding all the clips I can find for release tomorrow. It also means that next Sunday will be spent making a page for the AVN Awards |banghead|

Enjoy your Saturday |banana|

jollyhumper 2018-01-20 10:11 AM

Hi!

Snowing again. Kinda nice.
Huge problems in the southern parts, areas without power etc, due to heavy snow.
What happened to this country who used to have heavy winters from Early June to Late May? (Or something like that |huh :-) )
Just a hint of snow and half of the cars are having huge problems.

But yes, it's even funnier that US is having a gov. shutdown.
I'm sure it's Obamas fault.

Had plans of a long day of work, but a friend will drop by later.
I guess I'll manage to do some shit later

Have a great Saturday

J:)lly

Useless 2018-01-20 10:55 AM

Last night, I was taking my idiot puppy for a walk when I stopped to talk to a couple of my "neighbors" here in the desert. I dropped her leash and put down the flashlight so I could check my phone. She picked up the flashlight in her mouth and I spent the next 10 minutes chasing after her as she lit her own way around camp. Little bitch.

I have a couple more days here in Quartzsite before I head south to camp near Yuma. From there, I can cross over to Mexico for a couple of hours where I can cheaply refill my expired anti-depressant prescription, which is something I cannot do in the U.S., because the U.S. is a shithole. |crazy|

JustRobert 2018-01-20 12:02 PM

Good Morning :)

It ended up not raining at all but was chilly and grey. I still could of painted but at least I pre-built a bunch of galleries so time was not wasted.

Today the sun is out but it's really windy so not sure if I'll go out and paint as it's still chilly so far and the wind is pretty bad. It's not like I don't have biz work to do.

Tonight is Supercross and there is still a movie to watch. Think I'll run out and get burgers later and that will be my day of excitement.

Enjoy your Saturday!

pc 2018-01-20 12:15 PM

Hi everybody |waves|
I had tough week, lot's of work and bills to pay.
Other than that my lovely one and my daughter is still with our family back in our family town. So another weekend alone with TV and the .NET.
Have a nice weekend.

Greenguy 2018-01-20 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 549527)
Today the sun is out but it's really windy so not sure if I'll go out and paint as it's still chilly so far and the wind is pretty bad...

Awwweeeee! Is it chilly out there? Gotta dig your windbreaker out from the back of the closet? I feel SO FUCKING BAD for you! |angry|

|couch|
(made ya look!)

Pagan 2018-01-21 07:21 AM

Our warmer than normal Finnish Winter is wreaking havoc in our area -- flooding already. The ice has partially melted and the slush is making some serious jams. They have had to blow a few of them up already. Kind of exciting in a way. While I am near a lake, we are not that close and certainly safe. We do have temps well below freezing for a few days so maybe things will freeze back over again.

The extra cold does make it hard though. My room is the furthest from the fireplace, so it is always chilly in here. Today, it is a balmy 64F. Makes it hard to work on much of anything. So, I had best get back to it while I can.

JustRobert 2018-01-22 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 549529)
Awwweeeee! Is it chilly out there? Gotta dig your windbreaker out from the back of the closet? I feel SO FUCKING BAD for you! |angry|

This actually made me |lol|
because I DID put on a windbreaker :D