Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Mon Oct 26 Morning Peoples! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71778)

ArtWilliams 2020-10-26 09:45 AM

Mon Oct 26 Morning Peoples!

Morning. |coffee

Thought I posted here yesterday but I guess not.

I'm back on the elliptical for the first time in a long time. That's probably a good thing. Guess I'll be at my desk today attacking my to do list.

My daughter is not talking to me and, I must say, I enjoy the break. The older I get the more difficult it is for me to bounce back after her explosive episodes. I just get really tired and sadden by it all.

There's no |baseball| on tonight but my PVR is all filled up so I'll find something on there. I've never watched Citizen Kane and that was something I taped from TCM a few days ago.

Have a good one.

JustRobert 2020-10-26 10:03 AM

Good Morning :)

We actually had a little rain yesterday and cool temps all weekend, kinda nice. This was a reminder I need to fix some issues to the garage does not flood when we get real rain, so back to the other stuff starting today.

Had the joy of my mother sending me a picture of her in a women for |trump| hat |facepalm|

Yesterday when going to get burgers and a shake I came across a group of vehicles either going or leaving a |trump| rally. So there is the typical big lifted trucks with numerous flags flying off the back BUT what I found really funny was the two Tesla cars among them.

Besides this it's the usual biz/tv and since this is Monday it's my weekly fasting.

Enjoy your Holly Crap |buddy| I Think |trump| Might Win Monday!

Greenguy 2020-10-26 10:25 AM

Morning! |sars|

Bills won, but looked like shit.

The Bitch is off today so looks like we'll be on the couch watching Netflix |thumb

JAI-LING 2020-10-26 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 562202)
Morning. |coffee

Thought I posted here yesterday but I guess not.

I'm back on the elliptical for the first time in a long time. That's probably a good thing. Guess I'll be at my desk today attacking my to do list.

My daughter is not talking to me and, I must say, I enjoy the break. The older I get the more difficult it is for me to bounce back after her explosive episodes. I just get really tired and sadden by it all.

There's no |baseball| on tonight but my PVR is all filled up so I'll find something on there. I've never watched Citizen Kane and that was something I taped from TCM a few days ago.

Have a good one.

Sometimes silence is golden.

Its been quiet today. Just got back from a long hike and plan to go out for a really long hike after some business calls in the am.

Hope you all are well.

hincapie 2020-10-26 12:57 PM

Busy busy busy ... snow is gone again, now it rains like mad.
I think a brown bear is roaming around stealing the deer food I put out ... lalala

MeatPounder 2020-10-26 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 562210)
Busy busy busy ... snow is gone again, now it rains like mad.
I think a brown bear is roaming around stealing the deer food I put out ... lalala

Better the deer food then the deer :)

Ramster 2020-10-27 07:16 AM

I forgot to pop by here yesterday, I'm still alive :D