Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday March 20th (aka Spring Has Sprung!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70425)

Greenguy 2019-03-20 07:58 AM

Wednesday March 20th (aka Spring Has Sprung!)

Morning! |jackinthe

Been kinda tired the last few days |zzzzzzzzz Not sure why as I have all my meds :D

My back is always hurting, but that hip joint thing came back over the weekend. Chiro adjusted me yesterday & wants to see me again tomorrow since she's on vacation til next Thursday. She also sold me some pain relief cream made from that hipster CBD extract oil. It kinda dulls the pain for a little bit, but there's something very wrong with using |potleaf| and not getting stoned :D

No ASSIL today, so just worky work busy bee for me |escape|

Ramster 2019-03-20 08:26 AM

Good morning |waves|

Up and working, usual day here. Trying to get a join page to work outside of NATS, yah, not. Have another site to finalize and another to fix, all while uploading content |loony|

Definitely going to need more |coffee

JAI-LING 2019-03-20 10:09 AM

Hello All. Happy Spring Equinox
Enjoy your day.

JustRobert 2019-03-20 01:59 PM

Good Afternoon (still before noon here)

Forgot to come by earlier as I was caught up in doing work since I was up at 5am.

Doing more work and binging on tv because I have a bit of funk going on.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

jollyhumper 2019-03-20 02:57 PM

Evening |swordfigh

Same here, today I actually started to believe spring has arrived, even a more beautiful day than yesterday.

Still kinda worn out but it is absolutely getting better and I'm optimistic for the next months, energy-wise.

|greenguy| made me aware of Stranger Things trailer for season 3 today.
I'm looking more forward to that one than Game of Thrones actually.

Well, I have to go back to my studio, since I'm very creative these days.

Enjoy your Wednesday, if you may |hellomoto|

J:)lly

ArtWilliams 2019-03-20 04:25 PM

Afternoon,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 556000)
She also sold me some pain relief cream made from that hipster CBD extract oil. It kinda dulls the pain for a little bit, but there's something very wrong with using |potleaf| and not getting stoned :D

:D Hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it. It lessened my ear ringing! If you can, make sure it's from marijuana and not hemp. IMHO, there's a big difference.

I was at the gym on the treadmill doing a cardio program instead on just using the manual settings. It's killing me getting my heart rate up to 130 bpm but it seems to make me feel better. |Simon| , you are my new master.

I got my first new mainstream client in a year today. It's a good feeling since this is the way I am supposed to be making money.

Guess, it's work for a few more hours and sit in front of the TV until bed.

Hope you're having a good one! |thumb

Pagan 2019-03-20 04:46 PM

Day 5 for me of little or no sleep. We have been asked if we can make the trip back to Los Angeles soon, with all expenses paid by my mom. Sounds great, eh? So many little details to set up... passports, ID cards, place to take our cat... someone who will take a check to pay for all the arrangemtns. Yep.. My mom lives somewhere way far back in the past. She has the money, has the credit card... but doesn't know how to use it to pay for the flights, hotel, and rental car for our side trip to Austin. She doesn't want to pay 4 or 5 different places -- she wants to pay once. I have given up trying to explain this... and given up trying to find a travel agent to handle this for her. Last night, she finally gave me the piece of info I needed so I can book the lfights... as soon as I get my passport. I just had my name changed, and I don't know how the wizards in Washington have decided what my name will be. Soon, we shall know... soon.

So, in the meantime, I have tons of stuff to do because I have done little else but hunt down flights and hotels and such. Guess I had best get back to it. And yes, I did just wake up from a 2 hour nap.. feels.. well... odd.

Greenguy 2019-03-20 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 556012)
:D Hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it. It lessened my ear ringing! If you can, make sure it's from marijuana and not hemp. IMHO, there's a big difference.

It's hemp :( Only medical marijuana is legal here in NY

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 556014)
...someone who will take a check to pay for all the arrangemtns...

Set up a Paypal for her. She can give you all the info & just tell you the deposit amounts they use to verify the account, then move money all over the damn place :D

Pagan 2019-03-21 07:02 PM

I have a paypal set up, but she insists on paying with dollars. She didnt realize that Paypal accepts MONEY. It doesn't care what flavor it is. It accepts it. It lets me use it no matter what it is. Sadly, as I am now overseas we do not get the PayPal debit cards here. I miss that so. We did get it dealt with and... I am now booked.. finally.

Greenguy 2019-03-21 07:15 PM

As long as you got it to all work out, then |thumb