Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday December 3rd (AKA PHP 7) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70130)

ArtWilliams 2018-12-03 08:41 AM

Monday December 3rd (AKA PHP 7)

Good morning. |coffee

I've got to wrestle today with a mainstream client's Joomla site. It won't work on PHP 7.2 which is now the only supported version. Other than that, I've got a band practice this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay warm! |thumb

JustRobert 2018-12-03 09:24 AM

Good Morning :)

Up way too early due to a sour tummy. I think it was all the pizza I had for lunch and dinner yesterday. Been working away since 4am so there will definitely be a nap later this morning.

Finally looked at November stats and it was the worst month of the year for me which is strange compared to previous years.

I do have errands later and I may just take the afternoon off to do those and something fun after that.

Enjoy your Monday!

Greenguy 2018-12-03 10:12 AM

I knew I forgot to do something |facepalm|

Morning! |waves|

I too have been up since around 4. Had to figure out a 4-way tie for the last 2 playoff spots in my Fantasy Football League. Speaking of Fantasy Football, I'm 99.44% sure I made the playoffs in all 4 of the Head To Head leagues I'm in |banana| and it looks like I'll finish the regular season 1st overall in 2 of them |thumb Not that I win anything for 1st in the regular season, but it's good for smack talking people :D

I think I'm gonna grab some quick |zzzzzzzzz before I go pick up the ASSIL & visit my mom. Monday is Family Dinner Night & I do like dinner |pokefun||greenguy|

Ramster 2018-12-03 10:51 AM

Good morning |waves|

Been busy moving since Thursday pretty much has been nothing but moving and unpacking and setting things up. Forgot how much I hate moving. It's the packing up small shit you forgot you even had then unpacking. We moved in Friday and still haven't found the silverware :D

jollyhumper 2018-12-03 12:30 PM

Evening |headbang|

Been busy all day with the other place and I also performed a few songs in front of a medium-sized audience (in my world). I've been struggling a cold for a week, every time I've tried to practice my voice has disappeared, but I got through the whole set with my voice (more or less) sort of intact. So I will not complain further ... |lol|

Other than that, aiming for bed.
Play a game for a little while and then sleep

Enjoy the rest of your day
J:)lly

JustRobert 2018-12-04 08:48 AM

j:)lly, congrats on getting thru your set and getting out there again doing it!

jollyhumper 2018-12-04 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 554451)
j:)lly, congrats on getting thru your set and getting out there again doing it!

Thanks, it was fun :). Hopefully my voice will recover until next Friday ... |scared||lol|

J:)lly