Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   I'm Looking For....... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Looking for 2257 compliant pic packages (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=22421)

jsand199 2005-07-27 11:08 PM

Looking for 2257 compliant pic packages

Looking for some picture sets, but only interested in a few different niches.

Straight
Ebony
Asian
Latina

Others are fine if they are included, but trying to get the best bang for my buck so to speak.

Lucky_Martin 2005-07-28 05:16 AM

We have a number of packages in all kinds of niches.
Let me know if you need any assistance locating them.

Martin
Club-Xstream
ICQ2008694

Certifiedbitch 2005-07-28 05:55 AM

try paulmarkham.com

jsand199 2005-07-28 08:41 AM

Thanks for the info, when you say "we" do you mean the name in your sig or do you mean this site?

Lalo 2005-07-28 11:02 AM

Tons of HOT Content from Rio de Janeiro

Hey,
I´ve got some great Latina Content from Rio de Janeiro Brazil. 2257 compliant
www.rioheat.com/tgp1/contactsheet3.htm

Lalo

aquariusphotos 2005-07-28 01:57 PM

I have lots of niche material on my site. Let me know the ones you like and I'll get a price to you. I also have an ebony package of 13,000 pics with some vids and a latina package of 20,000 pics. Other package deals available for bondage and shoe fetish.

Bill
aquariusphotos@yahoo.com

jsand199 2005-07-28 06:07 PM

aquarius, what is your site?

Ernie G 2005-07-28 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsand199
Looking for some picture sets, but only interested in a few different niches.

Straight
Ebony
Asian
Latina

Others are fine if they are included, but trying to get the best bang for my buck so to speak.

Hi,

I have the niches you need plus alot more niches in pic and video.
I can put all the niches you need into one bulk package to save you money. Let me know so I can give you more details.
Send me an e-mail ernie@greg-gregory.com or visit us at http://www.greg-gregory.com

jsand199 2005-07-28 09:18 PM

I am looking for a few of each niche.

The problem I am having is that there are usually tons of one person in each package.

I would imagine you can not mix and match pics, that probably is not as profitable for you.

If you can put together a package of:

Asian
Latino
Ebony
Straight (misc.)

If I have to pick a few sets and put them together and maybe get a package discount let me know.

Ernie G 2005-07-29 01:35 PM

I can put together with multiple models in different niches. Let me know what your budget is and I will work around that.

ernie@greg-gregory.com

tickler 2005-07-30 12:57 AM

Fast Pics has a lot of nice mixed package deals for pics and vids.
EZ Sets also has some very nice stuff. They also have a good deal on to get sets for $10 per set.

serenity 2005-08-01 02:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I am looking for a few of each niche.

The problem I am having is that there are usually tons of one person in each package.

I would imagine you can not mix and match pics, that probably is not as profitable for you.

If you can put together a package of:

Asian
Latino
Ebony
Straight (misc.)

If I have to pick a few sets and put them together and maybe get a package discount let me know.

Hi,
We have all the niches you need with some sets starting as low as $2.00. What we offer is the choice of paying per image. You can go through our sets and pick 5 images of one girl, 10 of another etc. etc. We price those images really inexpensively.

We have just uploaded some fresh, new softcore models that are new to the industry. Some beautiful Latino and Ebony shots.

Check out the attachment. Also let me know if I can help with anything else.

Cheers,
Serenity :)

jsand199 2005-08-04 09:10 PM

Just to clarify, I can pic a few pics of a few different sets and you can put together a package?

Do I need to contact you or someone on the website to do this?

Thanks

Ernie G 2005-08-07 04:53 PM

Quote:

Just to clarify, I can pic a few pics of a few different sets and you can put together a package?

Do I need to contact you or someone on the website to do this?

Thanks

Yes contact me and I will put together for you