Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   M3 server/ Simplecom.net (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=41695)

Boogie 2007-07-20 07:04 PM

M3 server/ Simplecom.net

Soemthing is going on there. I havent been able to get through via phone or email in 24 hours. no responses. now their voicemail box is full.

beyond that, also dealing with my sites either being down or slow.

I know, i know, dangerdave and many others told me t get out of there almost a year ago but i havent been able to and i'm paying the price.

so, if you've got swaps and things please know i'll get things back up asap.

if you are a host you can contact me at

uberwolf0@gmail.com

I'm looking for a few hundred gigs of transfer a month on a nice fast server, with mysql and wordpress hosting capacity. I also need solid tech support and help setting up some things, like scripts.

I need hosting for a few dozen domains.

so if you're capable of doing that, give me a bid at the email address above.

Now with taht said, anyone know whats going on at simplecom / m3 server?

SuziQT 2007-07-20 07:45 PM

I am down too. I can't get through either but it started yesterday with a whole bunch of strange stuff. Slow, couldn't save pages on the server and couldn't upload via ftp. Then about 4 hours ago...POW. Everything went down. I can't even send a trouble ticket through their website.

I am looking too, emails to eredys .....at.....gmail. I have this dedicated plan

1 mbps - 60 Gigs - P4 3Ghz - 512/2 - 6 Ip's - $99

Oh, and all the stuff Boogie said.

If you can match it, send me a quote.

Cleo 2007-07-20 08:19 PM

They were always real nice to me but not so great for me.

Switched to Sparky's host away from them a long time ago.

See sig :D

Boogie 2007-07-20 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuziQT (Post 358045)
I am down too. I can't get through either but it started yesterday with a whole bunch of strange stuff. Slow, couldn't save pages on the server and couldn't upload via ftp. Then about 4 hours ago...POW. Everything went down. I can't even send a trouble ticket through their website.

I am looking too, emails to eredys .....at.....gmail. I have this dedicated plan

1 mbps - 60 Gigs - P4 3Ghz - 512/2 - 6 Ip's - $99

Oh, and all the stuff Boogie said.

If you can match it, send me a quote.

exactly the same ehre basically.

Useless 2007-07-20 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boogie (Post 358039)
beyond that, also dealing with my sites either being down or slow.

Hi Boogie |waves|

I don't know where your host physically resides, but I know that my host's upstream provider in the mid-west has been all sorts of fucked up for the last two days. I'm not sure if this pretty red box is any sort of indication of that issue, but I do find it somehow discomforting nonetheless. I actually rebooted my box yesterday assuming it was that piece of shit Commodore 64 that I'm hosted on at fault. That's when I discoverd that the server is fine - it's the bandwidth provider that's fucked up.

Boogie 2007-07-20 09:26 PM

I hope that this is the case. I've been with m3server for 7 years. either way, no phone call or email correspondance in 2 days is pretty much uncalled for.

but i hope that this is the case. I'd lvoe to kep giving them my money.

SuziQT 2007-07-20 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boogie (Post 358059)
I hope that this is the case. I've been with m3server for 7 years. either way, no phone call or email correspondance in 2 days is pretty much uncalled for.

but i hope that this is the case. I'd lvoe to kep giving them my money.

Same here, I really like them a lot. They have helped me with a lot of stuff on my server. Would hate to leave but...

Smutferret 2007-07-21 12:18 AM

They sent this out a couple of days ago...

Quote:

Today from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM CDT we will be performing network upgrades. During this window you may experience some downtime, however we have worked out a plan that will minimize downtime as much as possible.

Simplecom Support
support (at) simplecom.net
I haven't noted any down time, everything seems good with my box (crossing fingers and knocking on wood).

Regards,
SF

DangerDave 2007-07-21 12:30 AM

Boog... I will say it again...:)

Get The Hell out of there! Their service just isnt good enuff anymore...

DD

amadman 2007-11-16 01:49 PM

I am with you Boogie :(

My link list and a few other domains are on there too :(

Edit :Even though you was down a few months ago :)